Tell us something we don't know...

no.gif

farewell65 - do you think deafilmedia needs to go? She needs time off alldeaf.com, even ban her forever, I can see a lot of people wanting deafilmedia to go. Then what about a petition?

He is cute.

I'm staying away from Puyo... he'll break everyone heart.

I might end up being his slave, doing everything he wants me to do.

No way...

If I see a cute man, I'll run!!!!!!! Heartbreaker Heartbreaker, ahhhh.

If you means, then you do need to write under PM e-mail for Puyo, not on this thread.

Well I am just trying to bring back this thread to life.... since it is 4 years old...

Look at the first post, 2003.

I'm listening Elliott Yamin's song.... he has a very beautiful voice...

I wanna marry him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ugly and He's ugly.... that is GREAT!!!!!!!

Elliott-Yamin.jpg

You're beautiful. Those big pretty eyes I saw in your profile. Wow.

Umm thanks, I don't mind to be called as cute, beautiful, etc but just dislike handsome that's all.

He is cute.

I'm staying away from Puyo... he'll break everyone heart.

I might end up being his slave, doing everything he wants me to do.

No way...

If I see a cute man, I'll run!!!!!!! Heartbreaker Heartbreaker, ahhhh.

Yeah RUN!!! lol

bleh- this thread died for a reason, lets let it decease and desist, shall we?
(of course this whole post is sort of redundant knowing this thread wil go back to the top)

bleh- this thread died for a reason, lets let it decease and desist, shall we?
(of course this whole post is sort of redundant knowing this thread wil go back to the top)

Do you have something to say that we didn't know? :)

ALright, I do.

I once had a wild raccoon come in the house and had to chase it out with a broom, :lol: That was definitely a once in a life time experiene. It kept hissing at me and going ape shit all over the broom. Once I got outside, my dad shot it with a .22. We didnt want to take any chances.

ALright, I do.

I once had a wild raccoon come in the house and had to chase it out with a broom, :lol: That was definitely a once in a life time experiene. It kept hissing at me and going ape shit all over the broom. Once I got outside, my dad shot it with a .22. We didnt want to take any chances.

Ohh yeah I hate raccoons playing around the yard.. My parent had a pond, those raccoon came to their pond and kill whole of their fishes... My parents had to put the electric fence on their pond to protect from raccoon.

me and my good neighboor friend was playing around with bb gun.. and saw a baby rabbit so we decide to shoot it with a bb gun.. killed the rabbit. then bring it to his parent's garage.. and cut his leg.. and we keep the leg.. i still have the leg somewhere in storage.. and its been like almost 20 years ago.. wow! but i feel bad for that baby rabbit...

me and my good neighboor friend was playing around with bb gun.. and saw a baby rabbit so we decide to shoot it with a bb gun.. killed the rabbit. then bring it to his parent's garage.. and cut his leg.. and we keep the leg.. i still have the leg somewhere in storage.. and its been like almost 20 years ago.. wow! but i feel bad for that baby rabbit...

Did you still have that leg today? Eww..

Did you still have that leg today? Eww..
yes somewhere in my storage. back 20 years ago.. we believe a rabbit's foot is a lucky foot.. that they sell in stores.. but we have a real one tht we shot. its not gross.. as you can see its just fur, bone thats about it.. its been dried out.

yes somewhere in my storage. back 20 years ago.. we believe a rabbit's foot is a lucky foot.. that they sell in stores.. but we have a real one tht we shot. its not gross.. as you can see its just fur, bone thats about it.. its been dried out.

By all means, got any luck?

Back