Tell us something we don't know...

Long time ago I was high school. That weekend, my friends and I went to back of school near the woody, so we re a party with a bonfire. I was so drunk and went to home with my friend who sleep over my house too.

Next day My sister did kicked my bed and woke me up. :dizzy: My sister pointed to a stranger cat with the collar sit by my bedroom's window! :shock: I was so confused :confused: and woke up my friend, and she told me that cat approach me at the bonfire, so I feel bad for that lost cat so decide to get it to home. Of Course that I get that cat back to school and drop it off :giggle: :lol:

why shoot the raccoon, that doesn't make any sense?

could have use a vacuum, it would have got scare of the noise and run away.

Long time ago I was high school. That weekend, my friends and I went to back of school near the woody, so we re a party with a bonfire. I was so drunk and went to home with my friend who sleep over my house too.

Next day My sister did kicked my bed and woke me up. :dizzy: My sister pointed to a stranger cat with the collar sit by my bedroom's window! :shock: I was so confused :confused: and woke up my friend, and she told me that cat approach me at the bonfire, so I feel bad for that lost cat so decide to get it to home. Of Course that I get that cat back to school and drop it off :giggle: :lol:

awww at least u tried to save the life of the cat from danger.. i hope the cat went back to the rightful owner.. i still think its funny that u felt sorry for the cat..lol.. that was so sweet of u... hahaha..

farewell65 - do you think deafilmedia needs to go? She needs time off alldeaf.com, even ban her forever, I can see a lot of people wanting deafilmedia to go. Then what about a petition?

Haha I :-X cuz I dont wanna involve with that thing...

why shoot the raccoon, that doesn't make any sense?

could have use a vacuum, it would have got scare of the noise and run away.

jkrldkubaltrw3icmh3nizqug7.gif

I hope raccoon knows where u live...

jkrldkubaltrw3icmh3nizqug7.gif

I hope raccoon knows where u live...

I would become friend with it... give it some fruit, hot dog, whatever I have...

And maybe after that, he might leave and feed his family the food I gave him.

And if it comes back, I'll give more foods.

I would become friend with it... give it some fruit, hot dog, whatever I have...

Are u crazy? Raccoon dont eat hot dogs!

Around here rabies tends to run rampant in wildlife, especially raccoons, I have actually had one rabid raccoon show up. I shot it with a 12 ga. shotgun then contacted the wildlife officer. He came by to pick up the carcass to pick up for testing. We got a letter back about 3 weeks later saying the animal was in fact positive for rabies. If we were bitten (we obviously none of us were), then we should seek medical attention immediately. If we had any pets at the time we should also have them checked as well quarantine may be necessary. We didnt have any pets at the time so the letter was just basically informative saying yeah it was positive for it, yada yadda yadda. The reason I knew to shoot the thing because it was foamy at the mouth, having convulsions and couldnt walk straight for nothing. You can tell it was a very sick animal.

Im not shooting these animals just to be shooting, if I feel an actual threat from them, then I wil shoot. I have had a family of raccoons that built a den in our back yard and we fed them table scraps every night and around dusk they would come out and we would watch them eat through the backdoor. We never approached them or their den, there was a certain boundary we did not cross. When the babies started getting big and fat we quit feeding because we did not want them to become dependant strictly on us for food, they also needed to rely on their natural instincts. But the next year one of the now grown babies did show back up looking very pregnant then we started feeding again until those babies tarted getting big. It was nice watching them.

Around here rabies tends to run rampant in wildlife, especially raccoons, I have actually had one rabid raccoon show up. I shot it with a 12 ga. shotgun then contacted the wildlife officer. He came by to pick up the carcass to pick up for testing. We got a letter back about 3 weeks later saying the animal was in fact positive for rabies. If we were bitten (we obviously none of us were), then we should seek medical attention immediately. If we had any pets at the time we should also have them checked as well quarantine may be necessary. We didnt have any pets at the time so the letter was just basically informative saying yeah it was positive for it, yada yadda yadda. The reason I knew to shoot the thing because it was foamy at the mouth, having convulsions and couldnt walk straight for nothing. You can tell it was a very sick animal.

Im not shooting these animals just to be shooting, if I feel an actual threat from them, then I wil shoot. I have had a family of raccoons that built a den in our back yard and we fed them table scraps every night and around dusk they would come out and we would watch them eat through the backdoor. We never approached them or their den, there was a certain boundary we did not cross. When the babies started getting big and fat we quit feeding because we did not want them to become dependant strictly on us for food, they also needed to rely on their natural instincts. But the next year one of the now grown babies did show back up looking very pregnant then we started feeding again until those babies tarted getting big. It was nice watching them.

My mom's friend heard a noise downstairs... she thought
it was a burglar, so she went down the stairs... and saw
Raccoon.
She called 911... but they said they can't help her.
She ran out the front door and asked a neighbor to help her...
so they went inside the house and
scare the raccoon away...

It ran away though the HOLE it made....

Wow... that raccoon made a huge hole on the side of the house...

So anyway, she had to fix that hole and clean up her house too.

Tell you something you don't know...

Um... I think it is kinda stupid to have a man made lake or pond
close by our houses....

cause geese and ducks leave big pile of poops everywhere...
eww bigger than german shepard's poop.

I think your dumbier!

I would love that Reservoir (Man made lake) next to my house!!! If this ever happens, I'd be rich faster!

Property values always shot up when there is body of water nearby!

close by our houses....

u can have the raccoon that have been roaming around here for a week.. it got in the trash and stole the cat food right out of the trash can??? the lid is ruint.. shit... so yeah come and get it so u can adopt the raccoon.. :D

close by our houses....

i love lake and ponds... it bring me peace and look at the geese, ducks, and so on.. it also keep cool and bring breeze and help you feel cool. i guess u re not animal lover then.. how sad..

u can have the raccoon that have been roaming around here for a week.. it got in the trash and stole the cat food right out of the trash can??? the lid is ruint.. shit... so yeah come and get it so u can adopt the raccoon.. :D

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

i love lake and ponds... it bring me peace and look at the geese, ducks, and so on.. it also keep cool and bring breeze and help you feel cool. i guess u re not animal lover then.. how sad..

Yeah but cause FLOODS if rain too much.

Back