Tell ur kids abt santa?

If you caught your mom with a bearded man (other than dad) on Christmas night, oh that is Santa Claus!

I figured that Santa wasn't real when I was 6 years old.

I still do. You have NO idea what I do when I see a full grown adult wearing a Santa Claus outfit. :giggle:

At a mall, I had one sit down besides me so hubby could take a picture of us!!

At another mall, I even BEGGED hubby to do a candid pose with Santa with me but hubby REFUSED poor DeafBlind me!! :shock: How dare he do that!!

It's because he didn't want to sit besides me and have Santa lay across our lap in a silly pose with lots of people gawking at us! :giggle:

Now how that's for believing in Santa at 36 years old..

Yes Patty.. there is a Santa Claus ... Ho! Ho! Ho! Poor Santa looks a wee bit uncomfortable with me cuddling up to him, LOL LOL!

santapatty.jpg

:giggle::lol: Cute!!!

I agree with some ad'ers to say it's better not to tell their small kids until they ask you a question or two about Santa, that they need to know about.

I learned it from my hearing brother who was 6 (and I was 7 at the time). We had an argument over Santa and that he's faking, etc because he knew that Santa's faking and told me go ahead to pull his long white beard, which I did. Of course, I was scared and upset when I saw Santa without a beard, and then, I was crying and ran to my parents and told them what happened. They were laughed and told me that Santa was not real Santa Claus, etc. I felt so bad for other kids who saw the incident.
My brother and I are Irish twins because we are a year apart and same birthday. We were mischievous when we were small. Poor my parents!!!

Oh believe me Chris is Scrooge sometimes but in the mornings I can be Scrooge and Chris can be like Santa! :giggle:

We took pictures (more like 25!) to get one good family picture because the furkids were P'O'ed at us manhandling them.

mrs-bucket-albums-merry-christmas-picture2625-xmascard.jpg

2C, you are something!! Yes of course, it was the only way to make my parents give more gifts.. gotta lay on the guilt.. ya know!!

Yes, Cheri.. Christmas.. I love it!! My favourite season of the whole year, Merry Christmas to you all!!! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Hugs Katzie.. so happy to see you here and good on you to use that trick on Ally! Heh heh! :giggle:

I loved your Xmas picture but how do you put it in here? I don't know how to put an avatar and now, this. I feel I am dumb but I am familiar with Microsoft Office XP, Word Processing, Internet, Excel, and Powerpoint because of my job. You or someone can explain me how to set it up. :ty: :D

i stop believing santa way before 7 years old
my father who put a open can of beer next to
milk and cookies, i mean do santa really drink beer
and get drunk and start flying? lol
he might not able know where the heck
he is going. lmao

Nobody told me that Santa wasn't real until I recognized my mom's handwriting on gifts tags and I was about 9 at the time. I looked at my mom and said, nice job Santa. :aw: :lol: I wasn't mad at all!

My mom "lied" to us about Santa and all 3 of us are fine about it. It was a magical time for us each December so I thank her for it. Now, I am "lying" to my kids and I think my daughter, at 11 years old, has already figured it out that Santa is not real but she goes along with it. Heck, my mom still write From: Santa, Mrs. Claus, and Rudolph when she sends us gifts to this day so I do the same to my kids.

I still do. You have NO idea what I do when I see a full grown adult wearing a Santa Claus outfit. :giggle:

At a mall, I had one sit down besides me so hubby could take a picture of us!!

At another mall, I even BEGGED hubby to do a candid pose with Santa with me but hubby REFUSED poor DeafBlind me!! :shock: How dare he do that!!

It's because he didn't want to sit besides me and have Santa lay across our lap in a silly pose with lots of people gawking at us! :giggle:

Now how that's for believing in Santa at 36 years old..

Yes Patty.. there is a Santa Claus ... Ho! Ho! Ho! Poor Santa looks a wee bit uncomfortable with me cuddling up to him, LOL LOL!

santapatty.jpg

Lol! U definitely have the Christmas spirit! I see no harm in it.

Nothing wrong with that Mrs Bucket! You'd be a wonderful Mrs. Claus!! Didcha know that my daughter's picture with Santa makes $40,000.00 a year just being a Santa? :shock:

WHAT?! Just for only 1 1/2 months and makes 40K?!?! :hmm:
Nothing wrong with that Mrs Bucket! You'd be a wonderful Mrs. Claus!! Didcha know that my daughter's picture with Santa makes $40,000.00 a year just being a Santa? :shock:

:eek3: Woau! I should definitely go as Mrs. Claus!

I'm both plump and jolly! :hmm: Definitely should consider this...

LOL! He wouldn't want do that! How can he communicate with hearing kids?? With deaf kids no problem! LOL!
Might wanna tell your husband to leave his beard alone for a year and dye in white just before the job. :hmm:

Might wanna tell your husband to leave his beard alone for a year and dye in white just before the job. :hmm:

And go on an unusual diet! Do I hear at least three chocolate malts a day? :lol:

Back