Teen Pregnancy

Originally posted by illustrator
I guess sex education system have fail.
chatterbox.gif
Actually, blame it on the schools that don't have sex education. None of my school had sex education.

well i wonder if they, well to women, feel pressure to have sex because ur boyfriend loves u and wanna to have sex with u? I wonder?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Actually, blame it on the schools that don't have sex education. None of my school had sex education.

eek.gif
Seriously?!? I took sex education in 7th grade, and 10th grade. Oh my god!

We grew up in a middle class and my mom raised us very good until my sister became a rebel and she got pregnant when she was 17 years old and was still in HS so teen pregnancy doesn't occur in absuive or poor family...

Sex ed is a fucking joke. It's not even about sex. It pretty much covers what happens IF this and that happend. Child care IF you get pregnant. What to expect IF you get THIS STD.

What about prevention? Sure, I already know, but not everyone is as fortunante. C'mon, the LEAST they could do is teach proper use of a condom. GET RID OF THE AIR BUBBLE KIDS!

But hey, thats why boxes of condoms CUM with directions. Yeah, stupid pun, I know.

I'll tell you

I'm 15 years old right know I have never been like a kid
very much I always hung out with the older people my gf is 17 years old right know and were expecting in September. she was brought up in extremely terrible abuse.. and myself I wasnt I just got hit when I did something wrong so I'm not sure on your theory.

Teen Prenancy

Uhm, one of my "friends" knocked up a 12-year-old when he was 19... okay, he's not a friend, just a guy I use for free weed by promising to "pay" him back later. To this day, I probably owe him around 500 bucks, but hey, he's stupid enough to keep on giving it to me.

The girl he knocked up was, like I said, 12 years old. She came from a wealthy family, her mother was a laywer, and her father a family doctor.

Well my friend Xero, first your a user, not a friend. Most importantly I hope that 12 yr olds mother filed sagitory rape charges against your "stupid", weed smoking friend, and he's sitting in jail for a very long time..And i gotta say,
this is exactly the kind of thing that ticks me off. Your screen name suits you, as far as I can see you are indeed a Xero...I would like to suggest you try walking the path of honesty, clean body and mind, and stop taking advantage of people like your "stupid friends"...Midnight..

Teen pregnancies... I still remember back in 2006 to 2008, I saw so many teen parents. It is kinda of sad. I believe education is always come first before parenthood. But I am not said that they can't have sex or have kids. All after, it is their choices. I just, I really wish they take their responsibility more serious...

you are a shame

Sex ed is a fucking joke. It's not even about sex. It pretty much covers what happens IF this and that happend. Child care IF you get pregnant. What to expect IF you get THIS STD.

What about prevention? Sure, I already know, but not everyone is as fortunante. C'mon, the LEAST they could do is teach proper use of a condom. GET RID OF THE AIR BUBBLE KIDS!

But hey, thats why boxes of condoms CUM with directions. Yeah, stupid pun, I know.

Once again you show the depth of your education with your language. Sex Ed is not just the schools responsibility. How about having some self esteem and quit acting like a fool. A condom is not the end all of protection. Stop giving advice when you don't know what your talking about. and Yes, you got the "stupid" part right. "kids"??? your speaking to kids about this..laughing.
How about this..since you seem to think you know so much, maybe check out the facts with someone older and I am sure wiser...If yuo want to preach the word, get all your facts straight...then take some pride in yourself and try to remember sharing your body with someone also shares your spirit...I fear you are gonna be just a shell of a person really soon...what a waste..Midnight

I noticed that teens are getting pregnant nowadays to get attention and an attempt to get on the tv show, Teen Mom.

I noticed that teens are getting pregnant nowadays to get attention and an attempt to get on the tv show, Teen Mom.

I had wondered about that. Fortunately, the teens in my family say that it is stupid to do that especially my daughter so I wasnt sure if out there if there has been a significant rise in teen pregnancies since that show aired?

I had wondered about that. Fortunately, the teens in my family say that it is stupid to do that especially my daughter so I wasnt sure if out there if there has been a significant rise in teen pregnancies since that show aired?

Apparently the number of teen pregnancies have dropped in the last few years.

I found this website with few interesting facts. 11 Facts About Teen Pregnancy | Do Something

my sister have pregnancy 18 yrs now I notice my sister

I did a project on teenage pregnancy and I noticed that most knocked up teenagers are from a poor or abusive background..

Wonder if it's a fact or a opinion?

Beside, have you ever experienced teenage pregnancy or a friend of yours went through it?

I was pregnanted at around 16 at my first time-- I didn't abort it, i miscarried because I didn't know I was pregnanted until I miscarried.

Its a fact.

Back