Teacher Tells Kids There Is No Santa Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never will I be a Scrooge. If you are referring to making a donation to AD, I might someday.
it will also go to St. Jude hospital.

.... I donate to needy families every year and participate in the Marine Corp Toys for Tots. I believe children should have toys - don't you?

Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

you don't read very well, don't you?

read my previous posts for an answer to your question.

Heh. As long as those toys come from charitable Christian organizations and not the gosh darned gubberment!

Right?

But you would say it shouldn't come from Santa? right?

It should be indoctrinated into children from day one that they are recieving a government issued and approved toy because the government loves them, not their mommy and daddy?

It should be indoctrinated into children from day one that they are recieving a government issued and approved toy because the government loves them, not their mommy and daddy?

time for your gift!

figure21.gif

Yes, I would say that. Besides, isn't Santa synonymous with big gubment in conservative speak? You know like, "Gee, where does Obama think he's going to get the money to pay for all that unemployment? Santa Clause?"

Do you have some traumatic childhood memories involving government spending bills or something?

Yes, I would say that. Isn't Santa synonymous with big gubment in conservative speak? You know like, "Gee, where does Obama think he's going to get the money to pay for all that unemployment? Santa Clause?"

Do you have some traumatic childhood memories involving government spending bills or something?

The tradition of opening gifts from Santa pre-dates big gubment in conservative speak.

Obama thinks tax payer dollars are a gift from Santa - therefore explaining his spending spree.

Sorry, I am going to say I think it was wrong of the teacher to say what she did. If, during my teaching years, I had said such a thing, I would have expected the parents to turn into a lynch mob (figuratively speaking). Of course I do not condone the way the parents expressed their disapproval of what the teacher did. But really? Letting children believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny is bad parenting? If so, then I am clearly a very bad parent ... I even lied to them by telling them their homemade cookies were delicious (even though they tasted like dirty salt) and that they looked "fabulous" when they dressed themselves up in every piece of tacky clothes and jewellry they could find in the dress-up trunk. :-/

The tradition of opening gifts from Santa pre-dates big gubment in conservative speak.

I wouldn't be so sure of that . . .

Obama thinks tax payer dollars are a gift from Santa - therefore explaining his spending spree.

And this is the type of mentality you want to instil in your children but then berate in liberals. How righteous.

Yes, I would say that. Besides, isn't Santa synonymous with big gubment in conservative speak? You know like, "Gee, where does Obama think he's going to get the money to pay for all that unemployment? Santa Clause?"

I was about to ask you if you had some traumatic childhood memories of Santa breaking into the privacy of your home to leave gifts and raid the cookie jar.

acid trip much?

I wouldn't be so sure of that . . .

And this is the type of mentality you want to instil in your children but then berate in liberals. How righteous.

It certainly beats indoctrinating a dependency on government.

I was about to ask you if you had some traumatic childhood memories of Santa breaking into the privacy of your home to leave gifts and raid the cookie jar.

Yeah, that son of a bitch ate all the snickerdoodles and left all the raisin cookies.

I HATE THOSE DAMN RAISIN COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

acid trip much?

Why are you repeating what the purple unicorn said? Can't you see that it is perfectly capable of speaking for itself. Sheesh.

Why are you repeating what the purple unicorn said? Can't you see that it is perfectly capable of speaking for itself. Sheesh.

cuz I want one.

Yeah, that son of a bitch ate all the snickerdoodles and left all the raisin cookies.

I HATE THOSE DAMN RASIN COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

raisin.

ah i see you spelled it correctly the first time. rasin was just irritating for me.

I HATE THOSE DAMN RASIN COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

Just blame it on Tsai Sen Yeh for not leaving you a fortune.

I have a grudge against Santa. I mean, to start with, he somehow was always watching me. What a PERV. Then Santa scared my dog. Then to he left soot all over the living room, which my mom then blamed me for and I had to spend 2 days of my Christmas vacation cleaning the carpet. And he ate the cookies and drank the milk I left out for him, but didn't even bother to put the dishes in the dishwasher. So I got yelled at for leaving dishes out and had to wash dishes by hand. And all I got from the asshole was a pair of socks. I have never forgiven him.

Santa is a selfish, inconsiderate, privacy-invading fat bastard! DOWN WITH CHRISTMAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back