Tattoos?

How come I don't see all of crackpot's posts in this thread? I only see his post when someone quote him.

I got two tats. One on my back of the shoulder it had a mother and child in a heart shaped with my son name on it. Another one is an owl that my mom drew and had it on my right leg to remmy by her. I miss her so much.

My son and his wife have tattoos on themselves. I don't know if that would have been henna. For me I would like to have one but I would rather have it put on with henna. It would be easy to fade or wash off later. My daughter-in-law is very good at this. I have not been up there yet to get the henna designs on my arms or body parts. :)

Is that a new Eagle? :D Looks moistened by A&D or something. :P What are you getting written on that blank tribute flag mister? Will it be a Mewtilation tribute? :naughty: :laugh2: Seriously though, most people get their Fire-Fighter number on there though. :P

Is that a new Eagle? :D Looks moistened by A&D or something. :P What are you getting written on that blank tribute flag mister? Will it be a Mewtilation tribute? :naughty: :laugh2: Seriously though, most people get their Fire-Fighter number on there though. :P

I got to see this! :naughty::laugh2::laugh2:

I got to see this! :naughty::laugh2::laugh2:

cat-worship-700438.jpg

Wave to the people! :D

It was new when that pic was taken but got the tat in 2010. Not sure what will go on it was thinking something as a 9-11 tribute but didn't get that far ... my nephew and I had been talking since he was 16(hes 25 now) about getting matching tats and agreed on that one ... well I had it done and he never did I was waiting on him to decide what we were going to put there ... he's a cop and I'm a firefighter so it would have been something along those lines ... BUT ... maybe instead I'll put "The Nutcracker was here" instead :naughty:

Back