Talk about CATS! :D

Sabrina said:
Awwwww, they obviously love to an affectionate each other cats !! I am looking for tiger or orange tabby kitten next week. It will keep Pumpkin a company while we are working two jobs ! :D

I will keep you a posted.
Thanks. They do look like loving each other, but in reality, that tabby "Tiger" cat was "wrestling" with the black/white "Bandit" cat while Bandit was trying to sleep. Tiger did it by holding Bandit's head and back scratch him with Tiger's hind legs. It was pretty funny watching them "wrestling" and luckily I got a snapshot of them. :thumb:

Miss-Delectable said:
Frisky_feline, your cats are cute and they looks like they're best of friends :D

Thank you.. Yeah they are.. even they do fight each other too.

All of you have beautiful cats.. I love cats!!

Far out !

:lol:

noseykitties.gif
:-o

ha ha love that cat comedy. aww loving looking at these cute cats..

Love to have an orange tabby so when my neighbor s sister have kittens, she told me she have one orange kitty.. so I ran over to look and petted him.. He s not friendly as other kittys.. I was disappointed. so that black long hair kitty (that's my Velvet) came to me and meow at me all the time.. kiss my nose many times.. I fell in love w/ her. I adopted her. In my opinion, no matter what color the cat is, the personality matters! same going w/ my husband :D

javapride said:
hehehe cuteeeeeeeeee waterrats ofc nothing new to all the cat lovers like u, remmy halloween ans soberity I LOVED soberity oh man the way sobie loved to growl when i rub its tummy

Yeah...but the 'meow' Sobriety had -- it wasn't a proper meow...she squeaked instead! Seriously! :giggle:

Here is Janus, the two-faced cat!
She both squeaks and meows...

Attachments

• def-2facecat.jpg
    def-2facecat.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 26
Awww, what cute kitties. Little Dusty just loves sitting on my shoulder and getting lots of attention. Dusty doesn't even miaow, she just opens her mouth so we know she's miaowing. She's such a quiet cat compared to Ginger, who certainly loves making himself heard. But Ginger, unlike Dusty, does the paw paw thing. But they're both very cute!

Hi, I have 13 cats! Some of them were stray - from outside all the times and some of them were from the animal shelter that I used to work there when nobody wanted them. :( Here's the list of my cats ( older to younger ):
P.J.
Tommy
A.J. and Squeaky ( bro & sis )
Trouble
Albi and Pumpkin ( bros )
Jezebel
Missy
J.J.
Princess
Snowball and Sugar ( bros )

Oh, Trouble and J.J. were newborn kittens ( they're not relate ) when we fed them with the bottles! They both grown up now, and spoiler than other cats! :lol: Jezebel is my best friend because she's always with me. She never, ever goes to close to anybody elses!

I have 4 cats,
temp_4aaf15c4bcdf97c218d8362ac5c581ba.jpg

Spooky, we had her for more than 10 years now, we were fostering her litter of kittens, after all her kittens found a new home, poor Spooky, nobody wanted her, so we kept her!!

temp_58a55e29e642a1f6d1f6dbd571410055.jpg

Milly, She was abandoned by her mother and siblings, and was a tiny runt. My mom's friend's mom found them and told my mom's friend who told my mom, my mom fell in love and adopted it. Now she is 10 years old.

temp_c683d9438f133f00769474d4e175ba95.jpg

Tigger, My very first cat of my own, and the only male animal in the house. My family fostered Tigger's mommy and brothers and sisters, all his brothers and sisters are gone to a home, and mommy found a home too. Tigger was the last one, and couldn't find a home for Tigger. So I begged my mom and dad, they let me keep Tigger. (pardon this picture, he was not very happy to be woken up from the camera.

temp_e833359d6631704c63fb27b516d3188d.jpg

Minka, I found her outside at 4am in the morning, she was trapped in a tree. She was a little bit older than 8 weeks or sumthing like that. Looked for owners, called in, nobody answer, i kept her. Now she is my little baby.

That is my zoo, I have 2 dogs to go with it, but this is a cat thread, so i wont put the dogs in here hehe.

Wow, you have nice kitties! But Spooky looks like my cat, Snowball and Minka looks like my cat, Squeaky. :) Maybe I will post all of my cats' pics here. Who do you want to see them?

My cat, Furby, is attacking my jack russell, Smokey
that's a pix of my cat, Furby

Attachments

• catattack.jpg
    catattack.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 5
  • furby.jpg
    furby.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 5
I have 2 cats and love em. Brownie is 5 yrs old brown tiger strip and Dottie is all white with few black.

Attachments

• Dottie and Brownie.jpg
    Dottie and Brownie.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
I love pussy.

Have 3 cats too.

here's the newest one.

Her names Mischief

Attachments

• tigger.jpg
    tigger.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
My mom's 4 cats are still alives but one of cat named Queen just died because it was very old. The 4 cats names are Nigertte, Shadow, Pebble and Previous. They are girls. My gf javapride met them all of the 4 cats at my mom house.

Ridilin said:
I love pussy.

Have 3 cats too.

here's the newest one.

Her names Mischief

You ought to put that in a contest for calendars.. that one is a darlin'!

I have two cats now. I used to have three, but my 10 month old Blackjack died from FIP. :-(

The other two is:
Mocha - a bitch (seriously), it's her way or else. She's a Tortie. She will be 10 in March...she only got a cold twice in her life, and never gained weight. Still the same svelte size as she was when she was 1. She doesn't like children or hyperactive people. She was abused by children when she was a young kitten..hence why she's a bitch. But, I love her and she's my bitch. :-D
Hobbes - who is a Momma's boy. Causes a bunch of trouble at times. He's "buff-colored". He's more tan with a pinkish hue. Hard to explain.... he's a little chubby with love handles. He is 5 years old. He's one of the only cats I know that likes to eat lettuce and french fries.

Blackjack - 10 months old, Black with stripes. He is actually smoke colored. The tips of his fur is black, but the color near his skin is white. I found his coat to be unusual. Loves to drink my tea.

Back