TagDeaf thread

use the "Insert Image" button from any reply forum
imageinsert.jpg
and enter the image URL (or upload one of your picture like photobucket,etc ) and enter the image URL and click OK.

OH YEAH, Thank you for teacher me how to alldeaf thing...

use the "Insert Image" button from any reply forum
imageinsert.jpg
and enter the image URL (or upload one of your picture like photobucket,etc ) and enter the image URL and click OK.

I don't remember website for emotion because I lost website from Tagdeaf oh well...

Hey guys, I have "heard" you and I'm working on getting TD back! Give me a few days and I'll give ya an update here, so keep checking back! :)

Thanks.
WONDERFUL Alex I am sure lots of TDers will be so exciting and take your time no rush and many thanks... I'm sure all the members will appreciate it. :ty:

Well that's good news from Alex. I will try to check on it when it opens. When I went there before , there were lots of rude people and constant flirtatious messages.

Must have been before CBE cleaned it out.
Sure CBE did a great job the past when TD had been war and then got new upgrade 2008 and had been so improved because of spelchek the most been take care of it and yes CBE also when she was at first moderator then second spelchek to keep straighten up I had been support him about the past bad thing long story and got lot improved no more war more friendly I am sure you will loved there go join there my sn safarigardenguy they call me SGG so don't be shy go there TD won't bite you :D anyway later on Pema become third moderator he was very professional " SPY " :laugh2: not really but he did very well job caught scammer same as spelchek but CBE not always ofc she's young she need to find right guy I don't blame her :Oops: hope she didn't see :lol:

Sure CBE did a great job the past when TD had been war and then got new upgrade 2008 and had been so improved because of spelchek the most been take care of it and yes CBE also when she was at first moderator then second spelchek to keep straighten up I had been support him about the past bad thing long story and got lot improved no more war more friendly I am sure you will loved there go join there my sn safarigardenguy they call me SGG so don't be shy go there TD won't bite you :D anyway later on Pema become third moderator he was very professional " SPY " :laugh2: not really but he did very well job caught scammer same as spelchek but CBE not always ofc she's young she need to find right guy I don't blame her :Oops: hope she didn't see :lol:
yes , I am agree and thank you I want THANK Alex big give:hug:

Ah, good then SGG I will see you as one of the people I know when TD is open. :)

One observation I made; TagDeaf has a small town feeling, like life in the country. Here in AllDeaf, it feels like big city. That is why the two sites have different people. Some people don't want to debate with PhDs on fine dining. Some people don't want to trade BBQ recipes with the blue collar types.

You said it all BEAUTIFULLY, saywhatkid. My heart goes out to you for that matter. You are so awesome.

Wow that is wonderful new so i have been read so many many Ugh more than i could imagine for every one waiting for this i be glad let my friend know they will be thrill ...Alex thank for all kinda big warm heart to bringing all the TD back i sure they will be patient to wait. ;)

That's wonderful news. I can't wait to go back to Tagdeaf again. I love Tagdeaf and Facebook. LOL :D

OMG is that you disenyboo LOL JK daiseyboo ahhhhh aka rockin'robin ???? cute sn ... Can't wait to see you there :wave:

:wave: Yes, that's me "daiseyboo"....aka...."disneyboo"....I'm sure SGG will plan a great "Grand Re-Opening" for TD !!....Look forward to seeing all the TD members again!

SGG (SafariGardenGuy) is one of the most devoted members at TD, one of the best posters in the Forum too! TD is a very big part of SGG's heart!

Glad to heard DB ( daiseyboo ) she's very sweet woman in TD and I am sure you will loved there believed me and also you can see my recipe " food topic " :aw: and have a good day :wave:

Good! I look forward to reading your food topic. :wave:

Hey guys, I have "heard" you and I'm working on getting TD back! Give me a few days and I'll give ya an update here, so keep checking back! :)

Thanks.
Yay!!! Thank you so much, Alex!!! Yes, yes, yes!!!
:wave: :D :kiss: :cheers: :grouphug: :gossip: :dance2: :popcorn: :hug: :bump: :h5: :party:

:wave: Yes, that's me "daiseyboo"....aka...."disneyboo"....I'm sure SGG will plan a great "Grand Re-Opening" for TD !!....Look forward to seeing all the TD members again!

SGG (SafariGardenGuy) is one of the most devoted members at TD, one of the best posters in the Forum too! TD is a very big part of SGG's heart!
Wear your Minnie Mouse costumes for TD's grand opening, Disneyboo. :D

Back