TagDeaf thread

I for one am glad it will be coming back. I almost don't mind having to re-register. I am in the process of having to change all my passwords everywhere due to some issues.

You right I agree :hmm: I guess it wont hurt do it over again. ;)

True!...and think I'm gonna change my name to "disneyboo" instead of "daiseyboo".....sort of fits an ol' lady like me!

Yeah...and Good morning, SGG!!....I'm rooting for the Packers! All the way....Hope we get back to TD before the Super Bowl!.....
Let me ask you something....will all our Posts at TD, pixs, comments, videos....still be at TD when we come back?...Or do we have to start all over again?....Just wondering.....

Yup I got email Alex sometime ummm 3 months ago not sure he mention to me he will upgrade AGAIN soon but now he closed this site and he will get TD back so I am sure he did mention to me he will have upgrade it's good because it will get more faster like before who knows wish stay the same cuz I hate upload my profile background ha anyway me too I am rooting for Packers but Steelers gonna be win the play very well.... See you soon :cool2:

He said it on Jan 19 said he working on it few day it been week tho maybe try get it right we all have to be patient :hmm: hopeful soon :dunno: just have to wait see if not then i will go :crazy:

Have nice evening :wave:

200D4.gif

and Home sick!

Yeah, there are Nigerians out there that need to feel the vortex I create when I flush them.

Back