TagDeaf thread

Wear your Minnie Mouse costumes for TD's grand opening, Disneyboo. :D

Have you seen her? She might need Maxi Mouse costumes....:giggle:
Just kidding R-R. Don't hurt me. :P

Wow that is wonderful new so i have been read so many many Ugh more than i could imagine for every one waiting for this i be glad let my friend know they will be thrill ...Alex thank for all kinda big warm heart to bringing all the TD back i sure they will be patient to wait. ;)

:wave: I am glad I am agree with you warm heart bring back TD hugs

wow that is really awesome I love tagdeaf is impressive awesome I remember who is me you my best friends PEMA is very neat know me he know me
he great guy person nice imrpessive, I am support to him manager he is very wonderul I am very happpy communciationt to worth honest, he know me i ma very support to team! ! I am very glad of you pretty reading wow I am very happy see you eveyone see
remember my username smithtrd) youknow me :D
hugs friends hope be happy :D

Hey guys, I have "heard" you and I'm working on getting TD back! Give me a few days and I'll give ya an update here, so keep checking back! :)

Thanks.
Good Morning Boss Alex :D and its been 4 days ummm since you say give me few days 2 or 3 days and now its 4 days ?? hope it gonna be TMW :hmm: anyway Have a good day :cool2:

:wave: Yes, that's me "daiseyboo"....aka...."disneyboo"....I'm sure SGG will plan a great "Grand Re-Opening" for TD !!....Look forward to seeing all the TD members again!

SGG (SafariGardenGuy) is one of the most devoted members at TD, one of the best posters in the Forum too! TD is a very big part of SGG's heart!
:dance2::h5:

I promise - when it comes back - I will be more diligent.

Hoping to see ya there, Kristina!...More threads for the Forums!....TD gives me a good laugh every day! Just wish that the 7,000 members there, more would post and post!

Hoping to see ya there, Kristina!...More threads for the Forums!....TD gives me a good laugh every day! Just wish that the 7,000 members there, more would post and post!
True and just remember it wasn't 7000 most of it were scammer :rl: anyway Good morning disneyboo oops I mean daiseyboo how you been doing missing not see you there anyway steelers sucks won last night grrrrrr so Green Bay Packers were awesome and I am sure will kick steelers AZZ :booty: have a good week DB :wave:

Yeah...and Good morning, SGG!!....I'm rooting for the Packers! All the way....Hope we get back to TD before the Super Bowl!.....
Let me ask you something....will all our Posts at TD, pixs, comments, videos....still be at TD when we come back?...Or do we have to start all over again?....Just wondering.....

Yeah...and Good morning, SGG!!....I'm rooting for the Packers! All the way....Hope we get back to TD before the Super Bowl!.....
Let me ask you something....will all our Posts at TD, pixs, comments, videos....still be at TD when we come back?...Or do we have to start all over again?....Just wondering.....

Last time it was all wiped out. Possible we would need to reapply for membership, create new profiles, etc. Wait and see.

Ahhhhhh!...OK and Okie!...Just got a new haircut so a new pix might be good anyway. Looking for a Minnie Mouse outfit....maybe I should try Victoria's Secret?.....HAHA...J/K

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

Nah, not interested. Facebook is good enough for me. I stopped going there long time ago.

I for one am glad it will be coming back. I almost don't mind having to re-register. I am in the process of having to change all my passwords everywhere due to some issues.

Back