swimming pool..

i love any water :-P i go to lakes, beaches, swimming pool, bath tub, jaccuzzi. lol so on and on. :-X

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Me too!

Lake: Skiing, Boat crusing, open and wide place to swim, use a binocular ( :naughy: ), and so on...

Pool: privacy, control your own swimming cleaniness, invite women and use googles to swim underwater to stare (better than muddy lakes but I know some lakes are clear too), and so on...

pool have a cloth code. :-x

nothing is better than skinny dipping in lake. :naughty:

Closest thing I got to a swimming pool is a jacuzzi with no water, o.O

my sister has a pool -- im rarely using the pool cuz the kids would be taking over LOL -- pool not open as of yet due to the massive rains we have been having and not hot enuf for jumping into the pool

I have a hot tub outside in my backyard. It holds 7 people at a time. :mrgreen: I love it so much, but right now I can't get in there because of my pregnancy and dr order me not to for the baby's safety. I'll wait until it's winter time, and I'll jump in this hot bubbly tub and relax while the baby's sleeping! :thumb: Heh.

my apt do have a pool but it ain't deep enough for me. so.. I always go to campus school and it is very deep. and like it. haha..

My pool dont have any rules. It is in my backyard. ha ha ha

I don't mind to do naked dipping in there. It is no big deal. I'm 17 years old, and I would want to gather my friends and gettin in the pool. as long as I am going to have a great time. :D

Originally posted by ChelEler
I have a hot tub outside in my backyard. It holds 7 people at a time. :mrgreen: I love it so much, but right now I can't get in there because of my pregnancy and dr order me not to for the baby's safety. I'll wait until it's winter time, and I'll jump in this hot bubbly tub and relax while the baby's sleeping! :thumb: Heh.

hehehe Chel -- id LOVE to jump into ur hot tub!!!!1 hehe :twisted:

My friend and I went to swimming pool. it is pretty hot about 101 temp outside. I was stay in pool for almost 3 hrs. I got burn on my back RED!!!! it look like almost finish cook for dinner burn on my back. :-/

most i jump in the spa than swimming pool. but depend on my mood.. you know.. anyway i like to swim in pool during night time but my apt's pool hour is limit like 9am to 10pm for public residents in apartment complex.. Geeez..

I do have a swimming pool. I can swim naked in evenings when my parents go out of town (I hope they have plans this summer). My pool has own solar heating system and it is soo warm!! AHHH

*comes armed with my video camcorder*

*taping Oddball swimming in the nude* hehehehe

:twisted: :naughty:

Originally posted by Fly Free
*comes armed with my video camcorder*

*taping Oddball swimming in the nude* hehehehe

:twisted: :naughty:
:rofl: Have you heard of the lawsuit? LOL :twisted:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: Oddball -- yes i have and ill get around it!!!!!!! hahaha
:naughty: ok, fine. I slap you with lawsuit for invading my privacy. LOL I will see you in the court. :laugh2:

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
My pool dont have any rules. It is in my backyard. ha ha ha

No Rules! Are you sure??? Bet u will not able to handle with me while no rules on ur pool! :naughty:

i have a swimming pool plus our neighborhood community has a pool and basketball court. funny thing, when you have a pool in your backyard, the desire to swim is not great i feel like I really really wnt to swim when there is no pool around funny huh????

Back