swimming pool..

yes! deep pool is good! less crowded since kiddies cant swim, =p

I have problem with myself. I hate go to pool, because people always piss or split out their mouth and grease from their hair or ass. ugh.

Lake/River is okay, but I worry about worms... I am talk about tiny white gross worm, size of needle, crawl into your body! :ugh: And you could see gross green alagaes on the surface of water.

Beach is GREAT! easy to float, ton ton place to do than lake! I love surf. I haven't gone on Ocean for looooong time. I don't want to go at Gulf of Mexico, it smelly. blech!

One of heaven place I could go in is... hot spring. I went to Big Bend (TX) where I found, it's great!!!! It melt my mind! Very natural and... oh god, I love it. I want to go sometime this fall...

Originally posted by illustrator
I have problem with myself. I hate go to pool, because people always piss or split out their mouth and grease from their hair or ass. ugh.

Lake/River is okay, but I worry about worms... I am talk about tiny white gross worm, size of needle, crawl into your body! :ugh: And you could see gross green alagaes on the surface of water.

Beach is GREAT! easy to float, ton ton place to do than lake! I love surf. I haven't gone on Ocean for looooong time. I don't want to go at Gulf of Mexico, it smelly. blech!

One of heaven place I could go in is... hot spring. I went to Big Bend (TX) where I found, it's great!!!! It melt my mind! Very natural and... oh god, I love it. I want to go sometime this fall...

Wow, you're so obsessed. :shock: That's what showers/baths are for. :lol:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Wow, you're so obsessed. :shock: That's what showers/baths are for. :lol:

*dipping in the pool*

Argh!! Germ! *got out of pool* I am going to die! die! *rush to shower* ahh....clean...smell good.... mmm....

Originally posted by illustrator
*dipping in the pool*

Argh!! Germ! *got out of pool* I am going to die! die! *rush to shower* ahh....clean...smell good.... mmm....

You're being silly, you know that, eh? :roll:

sheesh at illstrator! :-X nothing news with him, he's not the same as before :-X

Originally posted by Oddball
:naughty: ok, fine. I slap you with lawsuit for invading my privacy. LOL I will see you in the court. :laugh2:

u would drop the charges hahahah ill get u to drop them so i can have my fun and hey Oddball -- i promise i will give YOU the tape i took of u skinnydipping for ur own fantasy pleasures *snicker*

Originally posted by Fly Free
u would drop the charges hahahah ill get u to drop them so i can have my fun and hey Oddball -- i promise i will give YOU the tape i took of u skinnydipping for ur own fantasy pleasures *snicker*

You'd better give me that tape of me swimming naked and I will drop the lawsuit. LOL :naughty: Deal?

this is my smallest pool. so i let a new little buddy play with water in small pool.. Heheh

Attachments

• girl_splashing_in_pool_md_wht.gif
    girl_splashing_in_pool_md_wht.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 84
Originally posted by Oddball
You'd better give me that tape of me swimming naked and I will drop the lawsuit. LOL :naughty: Deal?

:rofl: :deal: hehehe -- i might end up joining u in the pool skinnydipping too :twisted: :naughty:

Oddball,
May I join pool skinnydipping with ya? Hopefully Fly Free drop cameras in the water. She cannot resist for covering her eyes with nude women. Tuff on her!

:rofl: Lasza!!!!!!!

:nono: i wont drop the camera in the water shit hahaha :P

im sure Oddball would allow u to join her in the pool hehe

I don't have a pool :( but when my fiancee Jeremy and I go up to northern part of IL to visit my family.. we go over to my uncle Mike's house and swim there..he has a pool that is about 5 feet deep. Darn I miss swimming and I haven't been swimming in such a long time!!!

Originally posted by Lasza
No Rules! Are you sure??? Bet u will not able to handle with me while no rules on ur pool! :naughty:

well, there's basically rules, such as um, dont destory my pool. thats all.

but you can do something really whatever you want, wild, naughty, or whatever.

feel welcome.

Originally posted by Lasza
Oddball,
May I join pool skinnydipping with ya? Hopefully Fly Free drop cameras in the water. She cannot resist for covering her eyes with nude women. Tuff on her!

Sure why not!!! Come on in and tease Fly Free!! :twisted:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: Lasza!!!!!!!

:nono: i wont drop the camera in the water shit hahaha :P

im sure Oddball would allow u to join her in the pool hehe

Yes yes, I pray for your camera to drop in the water!! LOL

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
well, there's basically rules, such as um, dont destory my pool. thats all.

but you can do something really whatever you want, wild, naughty, or whatever.

feel welcome.

Well, most pools must have fences for protection. Suppose if your pool has no fences, therefore, the children can jump into the pool unsupervised (never know if they are not capable to swim well). If they drown into the swimming pool unexpectedly, then you will face a lawsuit.

If the pool with no fences will covered up in DIRT. I am not kidding you.

Ofc, I have a swimming pool with FENCES and brick walls for protection. Several of my friends witnessed my pool.

Just for FYI.

Back