Supreme Court to consider D.C. Handgun Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deafilmedia, you are the most hellva annoys in the alldeaf, period.

I do collectiing the rifles from World War 2 or post-World War 2. I will collect the pistols when I'm 21. 21 years old or above are legal to buy the pistols for here in Texas, I think.

I would like to have concealed handgun license someday for some reasons; one of them is to defend myself and expecting the unexpects.

Tell me, how long has the United States of America been invaded by other country? Since War of 1812, yup, it has been almost 200 years since the foreign invaded this American soils.

You ought to know about two Japanese high-rank officers, General Kuribayashi and Admiral Yamamoto, graduated from American universities, General Kuribayashi once said, "The United States is the last country in the world that Japan should fight," and Admiral Yamamoto once said, ""You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

According to the UN's "survey" for the gun owners and how many guns have we made. The world made about 870 million known guns. And the American gun-owners owns about 270 million guns. And we're number one for the gun owners and I'm proud of it.

And I pray to God would help the foreign to attack my country rather than God help us.

Texan Guy

Deafilmedia, you are the most hellva annoys in the alldeaf, period.

I do collectiing the rifles from World War 2 or post-World War 2. I will collect the pistols when I'm 21. 21 years old or above are legal to buy the pistols for here in Texas, I think.

I would like to have concealed handgun license someday for some reasons; one of them is to defend myself and expecting the unexpects.

Tell me, how long has the United States of America been invaded by other country? Since War of 1812, yup, it has been almost 200 years since the foreign invaded this American soils.

You ought to know about two Japanese high-rank officers, General Kuribayashi and Admiral Yamamoto, graduated from American universities, General Kuribayashi once said, "The United States is the last country in the world that Japan should fight," and Admiral Yamamoto once said, ""You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

According to the UN's "survey" for the gun owners and how many guns have we made. The world made about 870 million known guns. And the American gun-owners owns about 270 million guns. And we're number one for the gun owners and I'm proud of it.

And I pray to God would help the foreign to attack my country rather than God help us.

Texan Guy

Yeah agree... Many of countries are afraid of invade America's mainland because we have GUNS!

Deafilmedia - Why do you think they should ban swimming pools? Can you surivive in the hot weather.. I don't think so...:ugh: Swimming pools is for enjoyment and cooling during the summer season, period!

Deafilmedia - Why do you think they should ban swimming pools? Can you surivive in the hot weather.. I don't think so...:ugh: Swimming pools is for enjoyment and cooling during the summer season, period!

lol, I bet that she's only swim in 3 ft. swimming pool.

Puyo, How about USA can invade China? I don't think so but it will be really scary.

Gun do not shot itself but person. It's person who shot to kill other person with a gun.

lol, I bet that she's only swim in 3 ft. swimming pool.

Puyo, How about USA can invade China? I don't think so but it will be really scary.

I am sure it will be very hard for US to invade China because China have wayyyyy too many of people so they will have LOT of armies than us. But I doubt we would because there is no reason for us to invade China anyway..

How did an invasion on China get into this thread? :confused:

From Texan Guy: Deafilmedia, you are the most hellva annoys in the alldeaf, period.

I wonder if Deafilmedia’s illogical stances aren’t purely to contrived to annoy or shock. Like most who crave attention and drama, it’s easy to upset by twisting words and inventing bogus statistics on the spot to stir emotions. Little kids learn to do that early, and some of the chronically immature seem to make it a lifelong hobby.

Of course it will make no difference to people who hate something they don’t understand and thus want to take it away from others, but according to the American Red Cross, most accidents fatal to children (ages 0-14) in the U.S. are . . .

1. The number one killer of kids in the U.S. is death from car crashes. That figure is greater than all the next fifty other causes of accidental death combined! It is still on the rise.

2. The second biggest killer is cars hitting pedestrian children.

3. Third is death from bicycle accidents.

4. Fourth is drowning. Not just in deep pools, but wading pools, lakes, streams, ditches, bathtubs and toilets!

5. Fifth is fire.

6. Sixth is death by guns. This is the strangest statistic, because in order to make it rank so high, data gathers had to increase the age range from 14 (as in the other stats) to 21, and then include deaths from suicide, not just accidental shootings.

Another tragic irony is children’s death by firearms is largest in those areas where guns are banned and gun safety is officially discouraged because it might sanction the owning a gun. Talk about “selective hearing!”

In Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon, state Red Cross statistics are different. Accidental firearms deaths are decreasing.

7. In those states, the six biggest killer of kids is electric shock, to include lightning.

8. Seventh is falls from heights over ten feet.

9. Eighth is from objects which puncture and cut, including blood loss from those . . .

It goes on, but true statistics and logic won’t mean a thing to the immature who really don’t seek the truth. They couldn’t care less what kills kids. They just want your guns at any cost . . . or want attention . . . or enjoy clouding any issue with false argument.

From Texan Guy: Deafilmedia, you are the most hellva annoys in the alldeaf, period.

I wonder if Deafilmedia’s illogical stances aren’t purely to contrived to annoy or shock. Like most who crave attention and drama, it’s easy to upset by twisting words and inventing bogus statistics on the spot to stir emotions. Little kids learn to do that early, and some of the chronically immature seem to make it a lifelong hobby.

Of course it will make no difference to people who hate something they don’t understand and thus want to take it away from others, but according to the American Red Cross, most accidents fatal to children (ages 0-14) in the U.S. are . . .

1. The number one killer of kids in the U.S. is death from car crashes. That figure is greater than all the next fifty other causes of accidental death combined! It is still on the rise.

4. Fourth is drowning. Not just in deep pools, but wading pools, lakes, streams, ditches, bathtubs and toilets!

5. Fifth is fire.

6. Sixth is death by guns. This is the strangest statistic, because in order to make it rank so high, data gathers had to increase the age range from 14 (as in the other stats) to 21, and then include deaths from suicide, not just accidental shootings.

Another tragic irony is children’s death by firearms is largest in those areas where guns are banned and gun safety is officially discouraged because it might sanction the owning a gun. Talk about “selective hearing!”

In Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon, state Red Cross statistics are different. Accidental firearms deaths are decreasing.

7. In those states, the six biggest killer of kids is electric shock, to include lightning.

9. Eighth is from objects which puncture and cut, including blood loss from those . . .

It goes on, but true statistics and logic won’t mean a thing to the immature who really don’t seek the truth. They couldn’t care less what kills kids. They just want your guns at any cost . . . or want attention . . . or enjoy clouding any issue with false argument.

:gpost: And politicians have a special expertise in preying upon emotion and illogic.

5. Fifth is fire.

Good post :) That's why I asked the question at my first post in this thread. Why would they consider to ban the guns? Was the guns a big issue in Washington DC?

I am sure it will be very hard for US to invade China because China have wayyyyy too many of people so they will have LOT of armies than us. But I doubt we would because there is no reason for us to invade China anyway..

Yup, that's true.

Everything can cause more dangerous to kill since guns aren't alone.

Your Child | Safety: Guns and Kids

Ban Handgun do not solve anything but restriction.

Use gun suppose be for restricition only like police, army, security, etc.

And good citizens. Sometimes the people need the pistols to pistol themselves, just in case, if they are under attack by the maniac. Ya know, the cops can't protect them for 24/7. Jesus Christ. But I agree with you on "Gun do not shot itself but person. It's person who shot to kill other person with a gun."

Good post :) That's why I asked the question at my first post in this thread. Why would they consider to ban the guns? Was the guns a big issue in Washington DC?

Too many murders in DC but I dont think this will solve the murder problems in DC. The problems are much deeper than just having guns available.

Too many murders in DC but I dont think this will solve the murder problems in DC. The problems are much deeper than just having guns available.

Ahh I see, I agree it won't solve the murder problem... They would go for the knifes, glasses, bats, hammers, axs, etc.

If the people don't know how to use the gun, then they should get the damn lessons. If they don't know how to use the gun, they're idiots and dangerous. They should have to know the safety rules but many don't, unfortunable.

I first use the rifle when I was 4 years old, I immediate fell in love with the rifles and pistols at that time, and for 16 years, in my experience with the rifles, I HAVEN'T AIM AT ANY HUMAN BEING.

Pacman, why should we invade China? Let them be if they wants to, if so, they're more idiots than we are. ha.

Puyo, yeah, their military populations are 10 times bigger than ours. Chinese Army has around 250 millions soldiers. Ours are around 3 millions with the whole branches of service (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard). If invaded, the American militias will rising and allies, not the fucking United Nations, will come to aide us.

That is why DC has too many anti-gun laws.

An American Invasion (both ways)
Technically, the last time American soil was invaded was June 6, 1942 – August 15, 1943. Guns and rifles, I believe, will not repel a modern military invasion. It's been proven and it continues to be proven.

The Right to Bear Arms
This right is for citizens (organized or not) to bear arms against the federal government. This right does not apply to an invasion (that's the Fed's job) and this right does not apply to any circumstance except for one to protect himself from the Federal government. I can assure you that the Federal government (that is, Federal Bureau of Investigation) has a long list of much more powerful weapons.

Escalation
Consider two neighbors. One gets a gun. The other thinks he need protection and gets a more powerful gun. Then the other gets a much more powerful gun. So on. When you get weapons of any kind, you are inviting others to compete. I think it would be more wise to nip the problem in the bud.

Ending Crime
There is a spray painting, in New Orleans, saying: "Want to solve crime? End Poverty" Obviously, this is an uneducated solution, which leads me to my solution: education, education, education.

The Most Powerful Weapon
The ultimate weapon for anyone (who is able to) is to vote.
(that is, if the election was/is not corrupted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back