I support Patriots!!!

Couldn't find a damn time on the internet... thanks DeafSCUBA! :thumb:

Hey Sabrina - it's 6:30pm got that? :D

MamaHarley!! Who are these hunks behind ya?? :shock:

Katzie said:
Couldn't find a damn time on the internet... thanks DeafSCUBA! :thumb:

Hey Sabrina - it's 6:30pm got that? :D

MamaHarley!! Who are these hunks behind ya?? :shock:

LOL MamaKatize,, I have no clue idea who they are but DO KNOW they are from Patriots LOL. they came to Children's hospital on the 17th ( children's fundraise day) and they actually meet people in each room. my son " REFUSE " to meet them, he was bawling out telling us to get them out (They weren't in room etc) that poor kid was soooooo sick.. soo He didn't want anybody see him while he's sick soo Im like Ohhhhh alright.. Then Nurse Clay said COME ON meet them get picture taken I was like no no but then I though of something *Laughing* .. revenage someday ?? Giggle.. so I went ahead and had picture taken with these four football players.. My dad knows their name altho... hehe I will ask my dad...

Wendy

Wow! They're Patriots football players! That is so awesome! Aww, that's too bad that your son didn't want to meet them, but I'm glad that you got yourself in the picture with them! That's the day my daughter was born! Too bad they didn't come to visit me *he he he* You're a lucky mama! You go girl! Hope your son is recovering well. HUGS!

kickoff at 515pm -- pats used be in superbowl before cats is rookies to it. :lol:

MizzDeaf said:
kickoff at 515pm -- pats used be in superbowl before cats is rookies to it. :lol:

yes 5:15 central time -- i have no idea which one i would root for :dunno:

I check at offical Super Bowl. The game start on Feb 1, 2004 at 6:25pm Eastern Time Zone.

So, it mean the game start 5:25pm in Central. 3:25pm in Western.

tekkmortal said:
Are you going to attend the game or stay at home, illustrator?

how can I get ticket for $100 apiece?! :crazy:

I am going to spend at my big bro's house for Super Bowl.

Go Go Patriots!!!!

Patriots better win Super Bowl! Go go Patriots!!!!! Tom Brady is awesome quarterback in Patriots game! :fingersx:

KingCobra said:

GO

PANTHERS

GO

:squint: ohhh :squint: . . . . . By the way, are you and your hunnie betting each other? (thanking Freaky for being on my side) *he he he*

Pats Super Bowl Champs Again! Rough Fight in 32-29 Win

Wow, it was really hot game !! I must admit that I was not crazy about football but I was thrilled and bitted my fingernails.

Oh gosh, Adam Vinatieri did an excellent job to kicker the ball over the goal within few second. He did last 2002 during snowing.

Whoa, Tom Brady got a brand new car !! Why can't Adam vinatieri get a brand new car as mvp ???

BOSTON -- In a thrilling game that proved to be a nail-biter to the end, the New England Patriots pulled off yet another stunning Super Bowl victory Sunday in Houston against a determined Carolina Panthers team that refused to say die.

In a game that started with a scoreless slugfest between the best defenses in each conference, the Patriots ended up scoring the winning points in only the last four seconds with a 41-yard field goal by kicker Adam Vinatieri. He came through in the clutch just as he did in the 2002 Super Bowl against the Rams.

This time, the Patriots duked it out with a tenacious Carolina offense, going down to the wire before winning 32-29 for their second NFL championship in three seasons.

"It was like a roller coaster, and even with four seconds left, we weren't sure the game was won. The NFL wanted us to come down the field, we wouldn't go until we were sure this was in the bag," said Patriots owner Robert Kraft. He said he wasn't concerned about Vinatieri missing two kicks early in the game, because Vinatieri wasn't under any pressure when those plays were made.

"When the pressure's on, he's money. We know that," said Kraft.

Patriots tight end Christian Fauria summed up the game's hair-raising ending by saying it was fitting that the team ended the season the way it had played all year, on the edge.

"That's just the way the season's been going all year. I'm telling you, it's just ironic. 'This is going to come down to the wire again.' Every big game that we've had has come down like this," said Fauria.

Even during the final drive down field in the last minute of the game, he said, no one lost their head in the huddle.

"It's never panicked, man. The guys, you know, Tom, never loses his cool. The whole line, always kept their cool … it's chilly out there, it was so cold. You know, these guys have been in this position a bunch of times. I don't think it was anything crazy for them," he said.

That was a sentiment game MVP Tom Brady echoed.

"We realized we had done it so many times this year," Brady said of the team's come back. "We knew we could come up with the plays."

And come up with the plays he did, finishing 32-of-48 for 354 yards and three touchdowns. His 32 completions made for a Super Bowl record.

Demonstrating the team spirit that helped the Patriots to a 15-game winning streak this year, Vinatieri credited his teammates for the big win.

"Fortunately, that last [kick] was right down the middle and the guys did a nice job all game long, fought hard and, what can you say? Tom Brady, again, he just marches it down the field and gives us an opportunity to win at the end and our team's great. They fought hard all game long," Vinatieri said.

Earlier in the game, Vinatieri had missed one field goal and another was blocked.

"That first [kick] I was a little excited. I think I went a little too fast and pushed it right," Vinatieri said. "The next one, Carolina did a nice job … they got it blocked. But coming out on the third one, I'm kinda thinkin', 'If I hit this one, the other two don't matter', so I just tried to do what I could," he said.

It was the Patriots' vaunted defense, up against Carolina's equally dogged defense, that kept the first two quarters of the Super Bowl scoreless for a record 27 minutes. Despite the slow start, the game ended with a high score and a photo finish.

"It always comes to the end. I think we like close games," said Patriots defensive end Bobby Hamilton.

"That was tough because their offense, they had a lot of success on us," said Patriots linebacker Ted Johnson. "We were in a position that we really hadn't been in in a long time, defensively, and so it looked pretty bleak there. But our offense, they wanted it tonight. Not that our defense didn't, 'cause we certainly did, but they just came up time and time again, and saved our a -- again," said Johnson, adding that there should be a statue of Vinatieri erected in downtown Boston after his game-winning kick.

"The defenses just got worn down, so I guess it was offense's turn to show what they could do," Johnson said. "We've got a great offense. Not a lot of people talk about that sometimes, but we've got a very, very good offense, especially in clutch times. It's pretty well-documented what Tom can do," he said.

Linebacker Tedi Bruschi also credited the team's victory to team work and good coaching.

"Faith in each other, faith in our coaches. We've been a team where, we know we've got good players, but when you combine superior coaching, veteran leadership with preparation, and then you put talent in there, because we've got a lot of good football players in our locker room, then that equals a team that can be dominant in the NFL," said Bruschi.

Bruschi compared the 2002 Patriots Super Bowl victory with a "coming out" party, saying with this year's win, the team has proved it is "one of the dominant teams around" with a 15-game winning streak.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick took the win in stride with his characteristic low-key reaction.

"Tom does such a good job managing the team and you can't say enough about the offensive line, the receivers, all of them, stepping up and making big plays … so, once again, a lot of contributions from a lot of different people, but, you know, the offensive line blocked supposedly the best defensive line in the league and they kept them out of there all day," Belichick said.

Indeed, the Patriots defense dominated the stagnant first half, the team finally finding its rhythm in the last seconds of the second quarter, Brady hitting Deion Branch with a 5-yard touchdown pass, to give the Pats a 7-0 lead just before the half. The Panthers responded with a drive of their own, Carolina quarterback Jake Delhomme leading a 95-yard drive, tied for the second longest in Super Bowl history. He then threw a touchdown pass to Steve Smith to tie the game at 7-7 with only 1:14 left in the half.

Brady responded with a 52-yard pass to Branch, setting up a 5-yard touchdown pass to David Givens, giving the Patriots a 14-7 lead. With time running out in the half, however, Carolina came back and kicked a field goal to bring the cats within striking distance of New England, the score 14-10 at the half.

After a scoreless third quarter, the Patriots made it 21-10 on a 2-yard run by Antowain Smith, but the Panthers came right back, DeShaun Foster scoring on a 33-yard run, making it 21-16.

Just when it seemed that the Patriots might have the game sewed up, Brady threw an interception to the Panther's Reggie Howard in the end zone. Then, with only 6:53 left in the game, Carolina did the unthinkable, Delhomme throwing an 85-yard pass to Muhsin Muhammad to take the lead over New England, 22-21.

Brady went to work in earnest at that point, engineering a drive that resulted in a touchdown pass to linebacker Mike Vrabel with only 2:51 remaining in the game. Kevin Faulk then ran the ball in for a 2 point conversion, giving the Pats a 29-22 lead.

Carolina then battled back, with Delhomme finding wide receiver Ricky Proehl for a touchdown to even up the score at 29 a piece. That's when Brady, with only a minute left in the game, drove the ball back down field, setting up Vinatieri's game-winning kick.

Katzie said:
Wow! They're Patriots football players! That is so awesome! Aww, that's too bad that your son didn't want to meet them, but I'm glad that you got yourself in the picture with them! That's the day my daughter was born! Too bad they didn't come to visit me *he he he* You're a lucky mama! You go girl! Hope your son is recovering well. HUGS!

katie is lying lying lying... She wants Tom Brady to give her a wet smooches. :naughty:

Deafghostfreak said:
Patriots better win Super Bowl! Go go Patriots!!!!! Tom Brady is awesome quarterback in Patriots game! :fingersx:

Hey Adam Vinatieri did save our Patroits team !! He kicked the ball over the goal within few seconds. We could not live without him !!

Back