Suicide Girls

jutterfly1

Reaction score
Hello!

I decided to search for a topic or a thread or posts on/about Suicide Girls but apparently there is not one so I thought I'd start a topic on it!

What do you think about SG?
I think it's/they are awesome, unique, & beautiful.
I am a member of it right now since someone paid to reactivate my account for me. I still have no clue who did that, lol, but at least it's awesome to be surfing on it once again.

Lately, I've been thinking about becoming a Suicide Girl someday since I've got a tattoo & some piercings & some scars.
I am going to do the Suicide Girl theme thing this Friday except no tits/pussy showing, LOL.
I gotta be more comfortable being in front of camera first & also be more experienced in modeling.

Also, I've been curious if there are any DEAF/HOH Suicide Girls that you might know of?

:P

Since you asked, I think it sounds disgusting.

I have no idea what's Suicide Girls and the name is not cool. just saying.

Until this thread, I never heard of it. I don't see anything positive about a group that lightly uses the name suicide.

Like the NRA? I don't think so.

I'm just the messenger, I didn't mean they are as respected as the NRA or any of those groups. Just that they're a group.
icon11.gif

I have heard of it.......Saw something they did on Showtime last month...... Didn't watch long

eeeehhhh wrong comparison.

NRA and Greenpeace are the official organizations with specific agenda and they're serious business.

Hey, a group is a group to me. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not making any special like "this is PREMIUM gasoline" or "this is 87 octane". All I'm saying it's just gas.

Calm down!

Hey, a group is a group to me. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not making any special like "this is PREMIUM gasoline" or "this is 87 octane". All I'm saying it's just gas.

Calm down!

correct comparison would be....

Suicide Girls.... Anime fanclub... Hell's Angels :lol:

I have a tendency to avoid making short sentences, I usually try to write something that's worth posting.
Lengthiness doesn't always equate worthiness. :lol:

Back