Suicide Girls

Suicide Girls is a group of girls who represent the punk/goth/etc. side of women. It's like Playboy but for their subculture.

How do you ask mods to move something? Because I think this better belongs in Adults Only.

Suicide Girls is a group of girls who represent the punk/goth/etc. side of women. It's like Playboy but for their subculture.

How do you ask mods to move something? Because I think this better belongs in Adults Only.

AGREED! i didn't think of that one.

More like undertone of bitterness; not a hidden insult. I refuse to go back to that site on principle after knowing that person. :)

I know, was messing around. Since I said I like to look and implied that to myself. I am not old, but I am perverted... :D

I think I've seen it on HBO a few weeks ago from visiting my folks'. I changed the remote channel since it was all showing tattooed women strippin' off themselves to nude and suddenly making out each other. Ewww. I ain't no lesbo.

I love the style but dont love the name. I wish I could dye my hair pink and black! :)

And cut yourself? I believe that is part of that sub culture.

No, not that far. However, I feel I have a dark heart now since my daughter was taken away.

I just love the pink and black graphics and the style but not the actions. I feel dark sometimes so I have been wearing darker clothes but with feminity lately.

No, not that far. However, I feel I have a dark heart now since my daughter was taken away.

I just love the pink and black graphics and the style but not the actions. I feel dark sometimes so I have been wearing darker clothes but with feminity lately.

I understand that. I do worry about it influencing young people.

I understand that. I do worry about it influencing young people.

Those young people who go that far really have deeper issues than just wanting it to be a fashion statement. We have several students who dress like that but would never go that far. Those who do, would do harmful stuff to themselves whether this style was in or not.

In the 80s, it was the "stoners"...the 90s, it was the "grunge"

however, most people who like the style dont really engage in self-destructive behaviors...jsut those who really do have deep-seated issues.

My friend was into the heavy metal culture when we were in high school but she never smoked nor did drugs. She just liked the "look".

In each generation, there is always a pop culture influencing young people in negative ways...

even in the 50s, many parents worried about Elvis Presley being a bad influence on the young people.

Your avatar would make a cool tat. Just saying.

Those young people who go that far really have deeper issues than just wanting it to be a fashion statement. We have several students who dress like that but would never go that far. Those who do, would do harmful stuff to themselves whether this style was in or not.

In the 80s, it was the "stoners"...the 90s, it was the "grunge"

however, most people who like the style dont really engage in self-destructive behaviors...jsut those who really do have deep-seated issues.

My friend was into the heavy metal culture when we were in high school but she never smoked nor did drugs. She just liked the "look".

In each generation, there is always a pop culture influencing young people in negative ways...

even in the 50s, many parents worried about Elvis Presley being a bad influence on the young people.

In very odd fact, Gene Simmons, the lead singer of KISS he had never tried any kind of drugs and even alcohol. It turned him off everytime his band group were doing it. Very interesting.

I do not see the difference between a political action group and a cultural group. NRA can be accurately described as "gun culture of America". While you may find a cowboy or two at a greenpeace rally you are far more apt to find a bunch at an NRA meet.

As for agendas: Agendas change: The Hell's Angels original agenda was to win the war. Every group that has lasted over time has changed its agenda to fit time and circumstance. And agendas: Agendas exist whether they are stated or not. Nowhere have I ever heard cowboys sit around and discuss preserving the rules of politeness -- Yet every real cowboy I have ever met has honored it.

Respect? Whether the NRA, Greenpeace, Hell's Angels, or any given church, are respected or detested depends on where you are and who you are talking too. I know of no universally respected group and that includes charitable ones such as the Red Cross and Salvation Army.

So I am with Naisho on this one.

As for whether any particular group of individuals, or the individuals themselves, deserve respect or condemnation -- That is easy -- I respect those who respect me.

The Suicide Girls are amazing. The new playboy of today. A girl I went to hs with was one of the first huge ones out of the west coast.

And cut yourself? I believe that is part of that sub culture.

Eh... if you means the mid-'00s emo-subculture, sure. But goths, punks and metalheads also gather that site as well-- and they don't prescribe to that stupid attention-getter.

I admit though, "Suicide Girls" isn't the best choice of wording, but it caught on; once a name has caught on, it carries, whether or not you or I like it. :(

Last edited:
Now I see why Jesse James cheated on Sandra Bullock. Sad!
I never find Suicide Girls attractive. They are similar to Salem Witch Project or something. :lol:

this will probably be strange

Coming from a male. And a male who likes bare flesh, piercings, and/or tattoos; I would say horde what you have for whom you care about. Otherwise you become the object. Pending on your point of view.....this could be a good thing or a bad thing

Wow, no one ever heard of it?!

Beautiful naked girls with tattoos - punk rock girls, goth girls, emo girls, tattoo girls - SuicideGirls

Hahahaha. Wow, I can't believe you thought I was talking about real suicides, WTF?!

i have heard of it, in fact I got a full feature length film on it LOL
nice, but um depending on how cool she is to me, id date her!! but then again isnt that SG are an extreme form of the group identity as lezzies? correct me if Im wrong..

Back