Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished my ASL I class at the university I attend. I am starting sign II in a week. If anyone around my level (or patient with a newbie) would like to skype, let me know. : )
My username is carrie_alexandria

I just finished my ASL I class at the university I attend. I am starting sign II in a week. If anyone around my level (or patient with a newbie) would like to skype, let me know. : )
My username is carrie_alexandria

I am new at it too. I would like to practice with you too

I am new at it too. I would like to practice with you too

Send me a message on Skype. I'm typically around my computer in the evenings after classes and work. Would love to spend some time signing. :)

skype name: carrie_alexandria

I just finished my first class of ASL last semester at my university and I need someone to practice so i don't forget things for next semester. Im a newbie too

Hi,
I am Harry, hearing, ASL student looking for ASL buddies.
You can reach me on Skype as harryphilippe.
Hope to hear from you...

Hello! I am in ASL II and am in need of a practice partner! my skype is alyse.mcgiboney

Hey everyone! I am Calen, and I am in ASL III this year. I'm the only person in my school who has a hearing loss. Skype: dramaticangel17

Hey everyone! I am Calen, and I am in ASL III this year. I'm the only person in my school who has a hearing loss. Skype: dramaticangel17

Well, I'm sure you're not the 'only one' who has hearing loss at your school...unless you're homeschooled. But, there's lots of people here that are willing to help you learn sign. Occasionally, throughout the year, I pick up a couple students here and there in my free time. But, best of luck and know you're in good hands around here.

Hey. I'm back! Looking for people to sign with, both people fluent in ASL as well as people wanting to learn ASL. I have a degree in deaf studies and have been signing for almost 10 yrs. I'm not the best but Im hard of hearing which will force you to get your point across lol
My Skype is Ap1287

Hey. I'm back! Looking for people to sign with, both people fluent in ASL as well as people wanting to learn ASL. I have a degree in deaf studies and have been signing for almost 10 yrs. I'm not the best but Im hard of hearing which will force you to get your point across lol
My Skype is Ap1287

I attempted to add you on Skype.

I have both Skype and ooVoo.

I would be more than happy to set up a weekly ASL chat for those who want to practise with an ASL fluent signer.
Hello my name is Sam and I am really interested in learning and practicing ASL. Will you help me? I have skype, tango, factime, or if there is something else that you would like to use i will download that as well!

Im definitely interested

I HAVE SKYPE, OOVOO, FACETIME, & TANGO!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO SET UP A CHAT WITH SOMEONE SO WE CAN BOTH PRACTICE ASL :P:lol:

Still looking for practice partners... I can hold basic one-on-one conversations, but can't quite follow fluent signers at full speed yet. Anyone want to practice? KeithASL on Skype

I am in ASL II. My skype is alyse.mcgiboney just add me and we can practice together!

Can someone add me to my Skype account? I would like to practice with someone because I want to be a little better communicating with others.
THX!
Skype Name: seanobrien131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back