Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also look for a deaf center in your area to obtain in person instruction. It may be more helpful to you as a deaf person.

the closest place i could get instruction is 1 hour away so that is out of the question

Wirelessly posted

Ooo very cool! After I learn a but more would love to get in on this!;) thanks for creating this thread! Awesome!

Yes, the time that we are on varies however we have been on at around 10/11 est. Although I think I will try to start going on again for people who want to practice earlier, because sometimes night time does kick my butt.

I really need an ASL buddy too. Preferably someone fluent :) Let me know.

I haven't been signing very long. I been teaching my self with the help of Signing Time DVDS. In the Fall I am taking sign langauge classes to become ASL Interper.

Me too. I missed the opportunity to go to a class today. So in the fall I go.

Hello hope be question to me add skype sure I would be able to schedule to exactly your time make sure I figure out probably soon any time:D

I'm trying this again. I would like to be able to just chat with someone. I have been signing for 8 years. I have all kinds of video chat apps on my phone and my iPad. Message me and we'll chat :)

I'm trying this again. I would like to be able to just chat with someone. I have been signing for 8 years. I have all kinds of video chat apps on my phone and my iPad. Message me and we'll chat :)

What you skpye usernamer

I would love to chat with someone who knows very good asl, add me please for skype "natyl93"

I've studied asl for almost 3 years now and if any beginners need some help, I'd be glad to get the foundations to you and help you practice :) skype me :)

Man - I do get confused, I thought I was the only Kristina here. May have to change my user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back