Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

tmw night it is. about what time?

if anyone has a good working webcam, feel free to add me as well sc24evr.

Do you use Skype? Mine is Kimonocrazy. Feel free to add me and contact me to sign anytime.

The google+ idea sounds like such a great idea! If anyone does do that, you should send out information on it so some that are interested can join!

The google+ idea sounds like such a great idea! If anyone does do that, you should send out information on it so some that are interested can join!

I would love to try that out. I just need to know how to set it up. I mean I guess we could just search for each other and start a hangout.

Skype Help

I would really appreciate any signing help that I could get. I am an ASL 202 student and quite a bit rusty as I have taken a year off from classes. My skype name is shortgirlinsc13.

Hey I'm brand new to this site looking to get a lot more practice in, I do some freelance interpreting work and trying to find a full time position. If anyone wants to practice with me let me know!!! I'm on skype ( allishman61 ) and google al.bespalko

Hey all

I am still looking for a ASL buddy! I have a skype and I can get an oovoo, and I REALLY want to practice. :wave:

i have an OOVOO account, its courtneydang. id love to practice with other beginners.
i also have skype but cant remember my password. im online most evenings 12-2AM central time, just add me =]

ASL 2-3 level here

Hey my skype is brandondingo My name is brandon from maryland if anyone wants to practice hit me up thanks!

You can join the community on Google+ if you want as well. We are trying to gather people so we can all video chat with each other. The link is two posts up ^^^

You can join the community on Google+ if you want as well. We are trying to gather people so we can all video chat with each other. The link is two posts up ^^^

I would love to video chat with you guys I just joined, but I'm not sure if your video chatting or not.

Awesome, I joined! I don't know if I'll often be online at the same time as others because of the time difference, though.. I'm on GMT. =P

Exciting! I say once we have like 10 people, we can start talking about when we can all get on to do the video chats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back