Strawberry!!! Ask me anything!

why chose strawberry as a username does it mean something about urself? ;)

Originally posted by funnybebe78

I bet if you lay down nude with strawberries all over you on the bed....she'll be interested in you. :D

Please keep it down with the questions. This thread is Strawberry's so please respect her thread by not going off-topic or changing it to yours. Thanks.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I bet if you lay down nude with strawberries all over you on the bed....she'll be interested in you. :D

Strawberry, am I right?

Originally posted by Master PePe
Travel to Missouri? Stop by my house and bring some wine haha..

Hah, I might stop by Missouri to visit couple friends of mine that lives in St. Louis or meet half way, who knows.

Originally posted by funnybebe78

1) Strawberry Blonde hair
2) Loves to eat Strawberries
3) Strawberry "fruity" personailty! :D

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Please keep it down with the questions. This thread is Strawberry's so please respect her thread by not going off-topic or changing it to yours. Thanks.

Thanks hun! *mwah

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
Yo, girl.. have u ever see me in BF? lol. i know, u do? aren't you..?

Yeah, I thought I saw you on my floor- 12th floor at the elevator, either that or on the first floor?

oh boy i aint looking at all the notes heh i dont know who strawberry girl is can you explain to me who you are and do i know you?????

Originally posted by NYCRAZY3
oh boy i aint looking at all the notes heh i dont know who strawberry girl is can you explain to me who you are and do i know you?????

Hun, I'm a sexy PlayBoy model. I'm close to 20's. Blazin' blue eyes. Shiny strawberry blonde hair. You do know me, you came to one of those PlayBoy Banquet of the year. Remember? I danced with you, I kissed you, and I slept with you. I cannot believe that you do not know me! :o

would you hit this dude
RedVamp.jpg
?

Originally posted by Strawberry
Hun, I'm a sexy PlayBoy model. I'm close to 20's. Blazin' blue eyes. Shiny strawberry blonde hair. You do know me, you came to one of those PlayBoy Banquet of the year. Remember? I danced with you, I kissed you, and I slept with you. I cannot believe that you do not know me! :o
:rofl:

let me refresh oh that right now i do remmy since i was dancing with too many women oh that right you were all over me that nite when i was drunk hmmmm!!!!

Originally posted by NYCRAZY3
let me refresh oh that right now i do remmy since i was dancing with too many women oh that right you were all over me that nite when i was drunk hmmmm!!!!

Correction: YOU were all over me, Oh yeah, you're a player. No comments. Me, with my skills, my techniques, and apperances- I can get anyone I want. Unfortanely you're out of luck.

Back