stop!!!

Steel I have pretty much lost patience with you and I hope Alex bans you like he banned PSO because you 2 are the same to me

Oh? well i'm sorry if you feel that way but i'm not gonna keep this up with you any longer.

Originally posted by Willy
Where's other pic of me? A friend of mine said there' smore pic of me.. on that thread. hmmm find it for me, BBNT! im too lazy

pages 14, 20 , 29

U were away from AD for long time then come back. Then start whine at us?? You don't own AD!!! *scoff*

this is not the place to flame and start BS in here knock it off and grow up please, we didnt start anything some poeple already made suggestions IN THE other forum I don t mind either way whereever it goes I like to get to know poeple and let other poeple get to know me so its tuff we have the first admendment so don t forget that!

sorry to hear that some one who alldeaf member DUMPED you very sad !!!!! *smh* i aint tell name in here ..

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
sorry to hear that some one who alldeaf member DUMPED you very sad !!!!! *smh* i aint tell name in here ..

:roll: so typical of u to be saying this type of thing -- leave other ppl's business alone and let them deal with it themselves

:werd: Wickedeyed!!! it has become irrelevant

Originally posted by Fly Free
:roll: so typical of u to be saying this type of thing -- leave other ppl's business alone and let them deal with it themselves

:werd: Wickedeyed!!! it has become irrelevant

:werd: with flyfree ur plms need to be urs and thiers needs to be thiers. :)

Originally posted by Steel
those "ask me anything" thread just helps other ppl know the person better so shut the fuck up and get a life

Steel, let me help you shut the fuck up with a suggestion:

Go watch your anime and spank yourself dry. It will keep you pretty busy for hours and leaving us alone. This can be a win-win situation where everyone is feeling happy!

Originally posted by Deaf258

Go watch your anime and spank yourself dry. It will keep you pretty busy for hours and leaving us alone. This can be a win-win situation where everyone is feeling happy!

:rofl: Deaf258 hahahah

hey WILLY u are lazy to click on search on top left of this site? and find ur own threads? :eek: sheesh.. next time do it on ur own not ask us for help ;) but ah.. u probably go thru bad time hope u feel okay sooner or later :thumb:

Actually, *Ask me anything* should be in Introduction or Suggestion forum? if they are asking about themselves? General means ANYTHING not just people but more than just people.. just diversity in world. Say something ELSE.

I would understand how Willy's feel about this.. Im sure it's getting a bit annoy.

Originally posted by Deaf258

we have the right to create a thread that HAVE A POINT! not the threads that are POINTLESS! and his thread is pathetic and pointless because he doesn't have the right to tell ppl to stop doing it since he is the only one whining and moaning and dragging us on this thing when it actually does have a POINT. No one is even on his side so it seems that you are on his side for this shit aren't you? well good luck.

Back