stop!!!

Originally posted by eternity
Actually, *Ask me anything* should be in Introduction or Suggestion forum? if they are asking about themselves? General means ANYTHING not just people but more than just people.. just diversity in world. Say something ELSE.

I would understand how Willy's feel about this.. Im sure it's getting a bit annoy.
Yes I understand this may be annoying but you just get to know the person more and more by asking her/him questions and the answers you get will help you know her/him more.

Originally posted by Steel
we have the right to create a thread that HAVE A POINT! not the threads that are POINTLESS! and his thread is pathetic and pointless because he doesn't have the right to tell ppl to stop doing it since he is the only one whining and moaning and dragging us on this thing when it actually does have a POINT. No one is even on his side so it seems that you are on his side for this shit aren't you? well good luck.

Well, not only Deaf258 is on Willy's side, but also Wickeyed, who posted in the Suggestion Forum for Alex to create an "Ask Me" forum. I suggest that you all should do a poll and vote on having an "Ask me" forum or not. That is the best way to see what members want. This thread is not without any point, a member is just simply expressing his opinions about these Ask Me threads. Nobody has the right to tell him to shut the fuck up and get a life. You're really crossing lines here in AD. Beware of your conducts here, it's extremely unbecoming.

Back