Stalking

Originally posted by illustrator
damn, you should let her give you a n-i-c-e bj. :o

Have you noticed that Illustrator is starting to type just like the Chickies?! Mwahahahahaha!!! The Chickies are
r-e-a-l-l-y corrupting the male ADers!!!! :twisted:

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
It's not a real story. It's based by a novel.
doesn't matter. that story has happened to alot of people

Originally posted by eternity
Fly free, mace and pepper spray do not save your life. If you do that to them and they still chase after you. Maybe even kill you.

You can't fight them. All you do is suffer through. Online is nothing because they wont be around in real life!

Yeah, but to what point do we suffer? Till we're dead? Order of Protection is just a peice of paper, and it wont stop fists, bullets, or knives! How loud do we have to scream in order to be heard, not seen?

And, the moronic people say, women have it easy. No, we fucking sure don't!! I'd rather fight them back and not live my life in fear, watching my back wherever I go, being paranoid about this or that, or worrying if my child is safe every minute of the hours!! Becuz I am going to show that muthafucker who's stalking me I am a strong woman, and don;t play with me!

When you see people stalking someone thinking he/she would get him/her, but that'll just drive him/her even further away. Stalking is just insane and pointless. If you like someone, do it right! If someone doesn't like you, give it up and find someone else. :D

Originally posted by Katzie
When you see people stalking someone thinking he/she would get him/her, but that'll just drive him/her even further away. Stalking is just insane and pointless. If you like someone, do it right! If someone doesn't like you, give it up and find someone else. :D

well Stalker don't get it cuz they are so obessed about that person cuz they fantasized about that person alot.. and starting to think that he or her could have somethign with person. so that is so sad behalf of that person.. :roll:

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
well Stalker don't get it cuz they are so obessed about that person cuz they fantasized about that person alot.. and starting to think that he or her could have somethign with person. so that is so sad behalf of that person.. :roll:

Indeed really sad. Now we'll always have to look out for ourselves for as long as we live. :(

Originally posted by illustrator
can I stalk on you? :o

Where do you live? :mrgreen:

Stalkers never ask that question :laugh2: I challenge you to find me. :mrgreen:

Indeed really sad. Now we'll always have to look out for ourselves for as long as we live. :(

Stalkers never ask that question :laugh2: I challenge you to find me. :mrgreen:

:laugh2:

:werd: i agree Katzie -- it IS insane and pointless

i'm still being stalked and im pretty much past the point where i don't give a damn if she knwos where i am. as long as she doesnt hurt me like she did causing me to be homeless, abusing me and being the nastiest shit on earth then ill be alright

Back