Stalking

Oddball

Stay weird
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am curious you have had experiences to have someone who is stalking you?

Well, some guys pestered me for sex. RME :crazy:

No, I never had anybody stalking me. Unfortunately, I know a friend of mine who does have her ex bf and even his own mother stalking her. They even drive by her house or go to the same store she goes to, I was like, :eek: They live in the other part of town, so why go all the way just to follow her and drive by her house? They got some serious issues. :crazy: If you ask me, that family is messed up. :x

Originally posted by Oddball
I am curious you have had experiences to have someone who is stalking you?

Well, some guys pestered me for sex. RME :crazy:

yep yep both online and IRL :roll: and they were women who just couldnt get the idea that NO meant NO simple as that *rme*

Freaky , Liza ,and Katzie are stalkers

Originally posted by Teekie
No, I never had anybody stalking me. Unfortunately, I know a friend of mine who does have her ex bf and even his own mother stalking her. They even drive by her house or go to the same store she goes to, I was like, :eek: They live in the other part of town, so why go all the way just to follow her and drive by her house? They got some serious issues. :crazy: If you ask me, that family is messed up. :x

:werd: it happens to alot of ppl i noticed :ugh:

Re: Re: Stalking

Originally posted by Fly Free
yep yep both online and IRL :roll: and they were women who just couldnt get the idea that NO meant NO simple as that *rme*
Same with me in both IRL and online. RME

:werd: it happens to alot of ppl i noticed :ugh:

Yeah, what's more, she's married and has a kid. Not a good idea to be doin that with kids around. Also when she went to the store with her son, she saw her ex's mother there watching them. Her son saw her, and signed "FAT" with his face puffed up and pointed at her :laugh2: She was shocked and then took out her pager and typed on it. Wouldn't be surprised if she was emailing her son :roll: It's amazing how immature some people can be.

OMG hahahaha :laugh2: at least the kid wasnt shy abt insulting her and all -- that family sure sounds VERY :crazy: -- have ur friend filed stalking charges on them q

??? What's RME???

I've been stalked a few times by some weird customers at work and some guy liked me. Customers would come visit the store everyday to see me, talked to me, even my manager had to kick them out and asked not to return the store. Another guy called me over 10x per day, and everydays for weeks. He'd come to my school and watched me cheerleading for games and gave me an expensive perfume. I hate it, I was very uncomfortable.

OMG hahahaha :laugh2: at least the kid wasnt shy abt insulting her and all -- that family sure sounds VERY :crazy: -- have ur friend filed stalking charges on them q

Yeah, she's working on it. She needs proof to be able to get an restraining order. I think she's going to get the videotape from the store. She's told me that she keeps getting emails from his sister and hears from others that he talks to, to have them relay the msg to her. She's told those who relays the msg to :madfawk: and doesn't want to hear about HIM. I feel bad for her that she has to go through this..they are deffy :crazy: That family has some problems you wouldn't believe. :shock:

agreed!!!! dang Teekey -- i hope ur friend DOES get the charges filed and get some peace of mind -- definately VERY wacko! :crazy:

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
I know some of ladies who likes to stalk ! :squint:

And I still say "Hi!":wave:

do they go :Oops: and :wave: then leave? :lol:

agreed!!!! dang Teekey -- i hope ur friend DOES get the charges filed and get some peace of mind -- definately VERY wacko! :crazy:

Yeah, me too. I can see how she feels about it.. I'd rather want her to have peace and happiness in her life than have to deal with this

there u said it! wacko-- just like my resident town - WaCo whethers it sounds like WACKO.. :rofl:

Back