Stalking

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
oh really..:nono: i am not sure about that cuz i witnessed it. and it was very interesting.. i saw a dog that walked past by the house and cat was on prowl, the dog saw the cat. and guess what cat did... The cat chased the dog down the street cuz that dog is so damn afraid of it.. it is not bullshit.. I saw with my own eys.. I couldn't believe it. :shock:

Probably the dog had some bad experiences getting beaten up by a cat in the past. But.. its :crazy: since some dogs are bigger..was that dog the same size as the cat or bigger??

could it be true taht cat becomes friend with dog at the owner's house and becomes to act a dog not a cat.. by the way, the dog is boxer. Boxer is overprotective of their territory,, could it influenced cat to be like that? :?:

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
could it be true taht cat becomes friend with dog at the owner's house and becomes to act a dog not a cat.. by the way, the dog is boxer. Boxer is overprotective of their territory,, could it influenced cat to be like that? :?:

:dunno: my old siamese cat was friends with all the dogs in my neighborhood, even a big huge sheepdog. They'd growl at other cats they see, but not him. Strange :crazy:

Originally posted by Teekie
:dunno: my old siamese cat was friends with all the dogs in my neighborhood, even a big huge sheepdog. They'd growl at other cats they see, but not him. Strange :crazy:

VERY strange indeed! interesting

Originally posted by SleepLover
Everyone has a Stalker, Normal for me to have one!

Everyone? Not me. I've never had one, and I hope I never do!

:werd: We are all stalkers and stalked at least once in our life!

:ugh: I have had one really old man stalking me at the mall, EVERY time I go to the mall. :ugh: He's an old sick fart.

no...you have to be a total FREAK if you stalk someone :ugh:

Originally posted by Steel
ever seen "enough" starring Jennifer Lopez? her ex-husband was a wife beater and stalker...and she took the "kung fu" class and learned how to fight with her own bare hands and feet like a REAL woman! whoo!

perhas you could take that class :) i would like to see how you work out though ;) lol

Movies never appiled to real life.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Movies never appiled to real life.

i agree it doesnt apply to real life MOST of the time -- there are some movies that CAN parralel to real life events!

Well there are alot of movies that are based in real life!

there are some that you even hear in the news too.

One of them i heard was that a pregrant woman was beaten and stabbed to death with a sword insterted into its belly and killed the woman and its baby too.

even "where the heart is" starring Nat Portman, has a friend whose husband was drunk coming home every night and beat his wife up and raped her during the night where their children are asleep and can hear the screams ecohing into the hallway.

and also "Pay it forward" with the kid from "A.I." has a father who was drunk all the time and beat his son when he talks back and yell at his wife all the time.

there ARE many possiblites that can happen from movies to real life and thats part of the reason movies are made. showing what the world is like.

One of them i heard was that a pregrant woman was beaten and stabbed to death with a sword insterted into its belly and killed the woman and its baby too.

Pregnant, right?

even "where the heart is" starring Nat Portman, has a friend whose husband was drunk coming home every night and beat his wife up and raped her during the night where their children are asleep and can hear the screams ecohing into the hallway.

and also "Pay it forward" with the kid from "A.I." has a father who was drunk all the time and beat his son when he talks back and yell at his wife all the time.

there ARE many possiblites that can happen from movies to real life and thats part of the reason movies are made. showing what the world is like.

yes Steel -- im aware of that but it doesnt necessarily mean its the EXACT story line to the IRL events that occurred -- like the movie based on serial killer Ted Bundy -- ive seen that movie and found it was just a summary and left out alot of things that really has occurred IRL

It's not a real story. It's based by a novel.

Back