Stalking

Fly free, sometime it doesnt work when you use them. if you do to them... then you ll be sorry.

Originally posted by eternity
That guy who stalked me for like 7 years, eh? he creeped me out everytime he stared at and gave me a couple of note with japan language (wtf).

I tried to bitch at him like GO away .. leave me alone.. just find someone else instead of me me me.. I treated him badly.. None of this work. When I hitted his button and he chooses to hit my face even thought he was on yellow or brown belt or whatever i dont care what he is on. SO when he did it to my face. I was pissed off and told him TO LEAVE and i had my friend to push him off and told him to leave, too. Then we called police. What the police do... NOTHING, eh? i was like *wave*

Know what? How lucky I am. .only 2 days before it happened that I took a senior picture.

Well I got both black eyes for 3 weeks. I went to the hospital and took x ray to see if my nose s broke but no. How lucky I am.

Damn. I am really sorry to hear this. Wtf? some notes written in Japanese? :eek: How did he stopped stalking you, j/w.

Shit.. if that happened to me . i will kick his or her ass. that stalker should end up in mental hospitation cuz they don't know the defintion of " leave me alone".

i suppose that guy is related to the japanese community eh?

Stevey boy, I wish . but one guy almost broke my nose.
damn that's no way to treat a lady...whoever did that to you is no longer a "gentelman" but a insane and stupid animal...

thank god i m too ugly to be stalked by :rofl: i m sure each others whose ugly feels the same way as they never been stalked.. :rofl: JK!!!

hey lots of celebrities are being stalked too...too many "obsessive fans" of course...

one guy was caught stalking meg ryan saying that he used to marry her and all that...but he was a COMPLETE STRANGER! meg barely knows him even a bit, so i think anyone who stalks celebrities are more like "terrorists" who wanted to threaten them and make them have sex with them and stuff like that...that is really pathetic, if you ask me

That's why I don't spent my free time idolizing the famous people in Hollywood because I knew I don't want to be a Hollywood stalker.

Stevey boy - I know.. How he left me alone? After 7 years.. I finally moved away (move to california). That's how he stopped from doing like that ever since. I just want my own privacy life and all without anyone interfere mine.

Steel no he is WHITE. I asked someone who can translated from what he wrote. He wrote that he wants to go out with me after I broke up with my ex.

The point is.. I do not still get it when I tried to treat someone SO BADLY and still wants me or others? There isn't safetly anywhere.

How much I hate 2nd home. When he was standing on our garage's roof to peep me like i change my clothes. I tripped out about that.

It's long story because it's 7 years that I suffered with that. But now im happy when he finally left me alone.

There are some history records at police stations :(

well at least you are safe for now...7 years is REALLY a long time but i'm glad to hear that it's over now :)

your a free babe! :thumb: lol

Stevey boy - I know.. How he left me alone? After 7 years.. I finally moved away (move to california). That's how he stopped from doing like that ever since. I just want my own privacy life and all without anyone interfere mine.

Steel no he is WHITE. I asked someone who can translated from what he wrote. He wrote that he wants to go out with me after I broke up with my ex.

The point is.. I do not still get it when I tried to treat someone SO BADLY and still wants me or others? There isn't safetly anywhere.

How much I hate 2nd home. When he was standing on our garage's roof to peep me like i change my clothes. I tripped out about that.

It's long story because it's 7 years that I suffered with that. But now im happy when he finally left me alone.

There are some history records at police stations :(

Oh man, but the good thing that you are really far away from him. Seriously, privacy is the most important thing in everybody's life. Even the famous people in Hollywood needed it so badly.

even Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston lol

lots of ppl keep asking them if they would have baby or how well their marriage is going or what else the would do next...it's really annoying

Yea Stevey boy, but I moved back in michigan. Not in detroit area like before. Not so many people know where I live since I like to keep low profile. Without anyone bother me because I have my own life.

Poor famous people who had the problems, too. Some famous people who got several bodyguards to protect them. They got money for them to do their job to protect them. And we do not have that kind of money to get a bodyguard to protect us.

i heard that some celebrities get some body guards for free...like Carmen Electra and other female celebrities...get body guards for free because they aren't as strong as men are...and some men may have to pay for them because they are men and should do the workout! lol

Yea Stevey boy, but I moved back in michigan. Not in detroit area like before. Not so many people know where I live since I like to keep low profile. Without anyone bother me because I have my own life.

Poor famous people who had the problems, too. Some famous people who got several bodyguards to protect them. They got money for them to do their job to protect them. And we do not have that kind of money to get a bodyguard to protect us.

Yeah, the moral of the story of being famous is don't be a famous. :P

It's good to keep your privacy low profile.

Ben Franklin once said,

"Love your neighbor; yet dont pull down your hedge."

It's true.

eternity -- yes i know some states dont allow women to carry mace/pepper spray but those in the states that are allowed -- it has worked for women to get their stalkers/attackers OFF of them so they are able to run away and get help from someone else or get ahold of an officer they mightve seen on the street and point out the perverted freak who has assaulted her -- have u found out if MI allowed them qq

as for YOUR story -- thats bad!! ive had my share but mostly theyre online :roll: :ugh: and it can be VERY annoying :(

Fly free, mace and pepper spray do not save your life. If you do that to them and they still chase after you. Maybe even kill you.

You can't fight them. All you do is suffer through. Online is nothing because they wont be around in real life!

Fly free, mace and pepper spray do not save your life. If you do that to them and they still chase after you. Maybe even kill you.

You can't fight them. All you do is suffer through. Online is nothing because they wont be around in real life!

yeppie that is true.. I am glad that you are finally free from that pyscho which he should end up in :crazy: insane asylum.. so..good luck with ur life :d

Back