Sprint now taking pre-orders for iPhone 4S

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

The Highlander said:
Not recommended.

iPhone 4S connection will be faster with AT&T than Sprint and Verizon.

Why AT&T's iPhone 4S Is Faster Than Sprint's and Verizon's | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

It is not strong proof enough and I dont believe it.

My father in law own an iPhone 4 with ATT and I own an iPhone with VZ and guess what? My iPhone 4 is quick than him for speedtest.net, google.maps.com, and safari. We were only 1 feet around each. We live in small town.

All depends on coverage.

He told he he hate ATT so much due not clear voice and drop a lot. He have another smartphone as LG under VZ for personal and iPhone ATT for business. He love VZ over ATT.

Well, the iPhone 4S uses old cdma antenna/chip for verizon and sprint while it has the hspa+ 14.4 on the at&t network so its "4G" with a backhaul.

I will buy sprint iphone 4s after my htc evo.... contract expire june 2012

I second you. my HTC EVO 4G is locked my 2 yrs contract. I'm stuck. I'm waiting for expire June 2012 during I was crazy to buy new HTC EVO 4G was popluar but, old news. lol

I just hope Apple doesn't go to pot after the passing of Steve Jobs. I am sure he left some long-term and short-term goals that he visioned for Apple. I just wish he didn't have to go so soon. :( He was a brilliant thinker.

Still no iPhone 4S in the Sprint Relay Store. When will they offer it?

images

iPhone 4 does everything I need it to, I don't have any need or desire to upgrade to iPhone 4S.

Although I'm looking at that 99 cent iPhone 4 upgrade that was posted. LOL. ;)

I'm holding out for the iPhone 10. By that time the iPhone should be powerful enough to do my thinking for me AND do my laundry. :laugh2:

I'm holding out for the iPhone 10. By that time the iPhone should be powerful enough to do my thinking for me AND do my laundry. :laugh2:

i wish Iphone or any smartphone can hold long battery life alike 1 or 2 month. alike

attachment.php

Attachments

• azm.jpg
    azm.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 91
That's the difference. The only way to expand iPhone's battery life is to turn off all notifications from SMS, FB, Google+, email, etc. Turn off all 3G, WiFi receptions, and don't play music or video on it, just read what is already downloaded to the phone. It might last a week on that, maybe. I hope the iPhone that comes out when my contract is up for renewal will have a very long battery life - like up to 3 days without the need for recharge, that would be a start for Apple.

That's the difference. The only way to expand iPhone's battery life is to turn off all notifications from SMS, FB, Google+, email, etc. Turn off all 3G, WiFi receptions, and don't play music or video on it, just read what is already downloaded to the phone. It might last a week on that, maybe. I hope the iPhone that comes out when my contract is up for renewal will have a very long battery life - like up to 3 days without the need for recharge, that would be a start for Apple.

I charge mine like twice a day. iPhone addict....maybe. I get the new phone tomorrow :)

3 days? lol a start for apple would be a huge understatement.

3 days would actually be a remarkable leap in technology and it's remarkable enough to actually change the world and dramatically steer it toward to next technological advancement.

if Thomas Edison was brought back here with time machine, he'd have no problem recognizing our current electricity/battery technology. that's how bad it is.

I charge mine like twice a day. iPhone addict....maybe. I get the new phone tomorrow :)

since you're in California - you can catch the Woz at Los Gatos apple store. He's camping out there tonight.

3 days? lol a start for apple would be a huge understatement.

3 days would actually be a remarkable leap in technology and it's remarkable enough to actually change the world and dramatically steer it toward to next technological advancement.

if Thomas Edison was brought back here with time machine, he'd have no problem recognizing our current electricity/battery technology. that's how bad it is.
Technology regarding batteries has come a long way since Thomas Edison, remember the huge car phones that had to be plugged into the cigarette lighter for a power source? The technology was bad and it was hugely expensive at the time and thus it never caught on. Cell phones have evolved a multitude since then. My old phone used to be able to go 3-4 days between charges, buy my iPhone, needs to be charged daily.

Daily recharge here.

There has got to be a new battery technology out there that holds a charge a lot longer.

I think it's because we are asking these smartphones to run off the same battery power source as a regular 'dumb phone' does. My old phone could go 3-4 days without needing to recharge. But it was also just an LG EnV3.

hey this product was the most awaited one and it has finally released, not too early but not too late.

Back