Spill something completely random about yourself...

downing

Reaction score
I don't know if this is repost. or right place- Mods You can move it to a right place. Thx.

Here is my lines of randomness:

I cannot stand spiders. small or big. I hate ROACHES!!!! ewwwww :ugh:

I love to go to the beach espically Outer Banks.

I love dogs, any breeds (except some dogs I really really hate is Poodles - No offense!)

sitting down with a book is a big relaxation for me.

I like computer animated movies by PIXAR.

Was on American Airlines Ad Commerical on TV (gagging).

Got into trouble for riding with my best friend while she drove her mom's mini van when she was 10 and me at 11, she ran into her neighbor's fences, broke her mailbox, I ran home and my mom was at home waiting for me and asked what did I do this time? I said um nothing! no no wrong.. mom made me to go back to my best friend's house with my mom. Witnessed my best friend's mom spanking the hell out of my best friend because she wrecked her two days old van. I got grounded eventually for a MONTH!! it was in the summer, jeez. what was wrong with me? :dunno:

I'd rather have a bottle of beer in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy.
I fear it is kinda late for that, though.

I hate the cold.

I hate being cold.

I love snow.

I love TN.

I miss TN.

I love homemade hash browns.

I prefer water to soda.

I burnt my hashbrowns :(

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I love to poop... it feels good to let it all out!!!! :whistle:
Is it hard for you to do with you head in the way? :rofl: Really set yourself up for that one Mrs. P. lol
Your sure do like to make threads as gross as possible... :barf:

My nick name started out as C - C.A.T. Sinned is my name backwards. Meaning completly crazy and twisted. Also some what backwards. I got it from all the insane things I have done. I always believed life is to short. So have as much fun as I can. So I do.
Some people started calling me Crazy Cat. Now it just C.C. for short...
:cool:

I love Bionicle.

I love lizards.

I love tease anyone crazy.

I love ninjas.

I post few and read more.

I hate xbox and sony. I do nintendo only. :evil:

I hate biting my nails.. which also translates into I cant live without my nails being semi-long. When they break, it really gets under my skin :)

I'm attracted to tomboys.

I'm a tree hugger.

I am a omivore (of course)

um...that's all I can say in here. :D

I'm totally nuts and likes to bump people by the hip.

And I chase all these dratted pop-ups all over my computer, turning them off one by one.

I LOVE watching cartoons...especially Mickey Mouse and Friends, Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny and friends, the Simpson and am trying to score all the Futurama epsiodes.

I love reading amateur woman detective mysteries...go figure.

My two cats own me completely.

I'm more crazier in real life than I appear on line.

Back