Spider-Man (XBOX)

I see it... but here's a suggestion:

You should add more information such as whether it's new or used. If it's MIB (mint in box) or used (USED). If it's used, tell how used it is by how many times it's been played or how often the game's been played. Be sure to add how much the original price is so that you can convice people that it's a good deal.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I see it... but here's a suggestion:

You should add more information such as whether it's new or used. If it's MIB (mint in box) or used (USED). If it's used, tell how used it is by how many times it's been played or how often the game's been played. Be sure to add how much the original price is so that you can convice people that it's a good deal.

Oh, thanks for the suggestion. It was a helpful one.

How is it being used? Using computer? What? Is Xbox similar to Nintendo?

Originally posted by Banjo
Oh, thanks for the suggestion. It was a helpful one.

Also, use a reserve feature. It would make sure you can sell the game above a certain price.

It would be a waste to sell the game at $5 right? So let's say if you set a reserve at $20, and if no one gets that high enough..you dont' have to sell the game and can do auction again. It'll cost you few cents (not sure do a read on it a bit) if it's not sold. It'll help you sell it at the best market value.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Also, use a reserve feature. It would make sure you can sell the game above a certain price.

It would be a waste to sell the game at $5 right? So let's say if you set a reserve at $20, and if no one gets that high enough..you dont' have to sell the game and can do auction again. It'll cost you few cents (not sure do a read on it a bit) if it's not sold. It'll help you sell it at the best market value.

For this item, I'm not setting a reserve price.

I just want to get rid of it.

Back