Spider Bite (Warning: Graphic!)

Reaction score
spiderbite-1.gif

Once my mother-in-law got a bite from brown recluse spider. It spread to a horrible reaction and she was on steroids and antibiotics for a month.

I saw a TV show about people getting bitten by poisionous animals and one guy got bitten by a brown recluse...almost lost his leg. Scary stuff!

Yea, Nasty stuff. I've seen a few recluses around here. My daughter got bitten by one, but that bite was not a brown recluse. Still, it took forever to heal. I also found one on my way into a store and warned the merchants about it. They all had no idea what it was.......ugh. It was gone shortly after.

I saw a TV show about people getting bitten by poisionous animals and one guy got bitten by a brown recluse...almost lost his leg. Scary stuff!

It's no joke. We have those down here and people suffer with those bites. Loss of limb is a very real possibility with a brown recluse spider bite.

It's no joke. We have those down here and people suffer with those bites. Loss of limb is a very real possibility with a brown recluse spider bite.

Most bites from them just leave a huge puss like boil. The venom actually eats and rots the flesh.

Yes Florida is full of them. They like warm dark areas.

Spider bite?

It looks like a boil!

yes it's the boil because of pus. looks like the guy didn't bother disinfecting the wound in the first place and especially seeking medical assistance. He probably thought it's just a mosquito bite. that pix above is probably the result within a week or 2. spider bite = necrosis

Most bites from them just leave a huge puss like boil. The venom actually eats and rots the flesh.

Yes Florida is full of them. They like warm dark areas.

When I was a kid, I had read of horror stories of being bitten by these kinds of spiders from the library books and it really got to me so badly. I ended up having trouble sleeping for a while cuz my mind started playing games with me of thousands of them crawling all over me while I was sleeping. Not good for kids to get graphic details like that, heh?

That is gross spider bit. I understand that is really horrible

Back