Spider Bite (Warning: Graphic!)

Let me guess... you saw a spider when you made that avatar? ;)

LOL. No. My avatar would have a much much scarier face if that were the case.

My sister was bitten by recluse spider on her back when she was in bed. She went to Hospital immediately and they had do biopsy to remove where bite located to prevent narcosis. She's a nurse herself that's why.

I personally have seen recluse spider in my toolbox. Luckily, I didn't dig through the tools where spider was hiding in. I saw it crawl and I took the tweezer and plucked the spider and identified it. Then I called up my kids and show them what it look like. So they know what it look like. After that I killed it. Spider probably came from my friend's home where I left my toolbox there.

Catty

My sister was bitten by recluse spider on her back when she was in bed. She went to Hospital immediately and they had do biopsy to remove where bite located to prevent narcosis. She's a nurse herself that's why.

I personally have seen recluse spider in my toolbox. Luckily, I didn't dig through the tools where spider was hiding in. I saw it crawl and I took the tweezer and plucked the spider and identified it. Then I called up my kids and show them what it look like. So they know what it look like. After that I killed it. Spider probably came from my friend's home where I left my toolbox there.

Catty

did you warn your friend about spider? maybe there's a nest in there :hmm:

Back