Specific Pictures?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
When you create a thread for pictures, please be more specific in what kind of pictures you want permitted in that thread. Moderators may be a bit flexible for some pictures, but that does not mean you can keep going and go too far. When that happens, threads will either be split or locked. If a moderator splits or locks a thread, please PM that moderator or another moderator on that issue instead of complaining about it. Those issues can be easily resolved quickly when done through PM. Thanks for your cooperation and your continued support for AllDeaf! :thumb:

Go to your user panel at www.alldeaf.com/usercp.php and on the left click on the "Edit Avatar" link. You can either provide an avatar from a remote site or upload it from your computer. Make sure the avatar is 100x100 pixels in dimension.

i tried resizing still not workin even it smallest, lol, it says file not accepted my thought size, oops, then how change file like ipg bmp or whatever which accepted only? need ur help, would appreciate

Beauty2Girls said:
i tried resizing still not workin even it smallest, lol, it says file not accepted my thought size, oops, then how change file like ipg bmp or whatever which accepted only? need ur help, would appreciate
BMP files tend to take up the most space. Be sure your image is in GIF or JPG. Those are better for memory size. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
BMP files tend to take up the most space. Be sure your image is in GIF or JPG. Those are better for memory size. :thumb:
HOW TO CHANGE/TRNSFER TO GIF OR JPG? :)

VamPyroX said:
Here is one image in 3 formats:

Notice how they differ in memory size?

halo.bmp (29.4 KB)
halo.gif (8.6 KB)
halo.jpg (20.1 KB)

Attachments

• halo.bmp
    29.4 KB · Views: 41
  • halo.gif
    halo.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 778
  • halo.jpg
    halo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 777
scanner makes pix bmp? i really not undy before able upload some of my pix only resize but now file plm uh :dunno:
is there way to change from bmp to gif?

Beauty2Girls said:
scanner makes pix bmp? i really not undy before able upload some of my pix only resize but now file plm uh :dunno:
is there way to change from bmp to gif?

when ur ready to save it, use 'save as' and select file format like JPG, GIF, TIF, BMP and more. if u want to converse a file from BMP to JPG, open the file and 'save as' it as JPG. hope that helps.

net0man said:
when ur ready to save it, use 'save as' and select file format like JPG, GIF, TIF, BMP and more. if u want to converse a file from BMP to JPG, open the file and 'save as' it as JPG. hope that helps.
Yep, you don't really need any fancy image-editting program to do it. If you have Windows XP, MS Paint can do it for you. :)

Missus_Philos0phyK said:
anyone willing to resize this image? so i can post it on my signature or avatar

http://mi8.bpcdn.us/BP-Grafix11/7.gif

Here it is... it can be used for avatar or signature.

74gc.gif

Back