Spammer On AllDeaf!!!

Aimra

Reaction score
I just got a PM from our newest member georgecute20 and it is obviously spam. His account probably needs to be deleted. Just wanted to give the mods a heads up. This is what the PM said:

This is a message from georgecute20 at AllDeaf.com ( http://www.alldeaf.com/ ). The AllDeaf.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email georgecute20, you can use this online form:
http://www.alldeaf.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=20563

OR, by email:
mailto:georgecute20@yahoo.com

This is the message:

i would really like to meet you, i am george cute working at deaf lottery in USA, please tell me more but you so we can get on.
regards

Got the same too!!!

hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would really like to meet you, i am george cute working at deaf lottery in USA, please tell me more but you so we can get on.
regards

Did you contact the Mods directly? That's the quickest way to notify them.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anyone that receives a similar via AllDeaf, please report it to me or the mods before other members fall victim to these scammers.

"so we can get on"????

Advice to scammer: You may have success more if you don't seem like giant, sad loser! :rofl:

:iolol:

I just got a PM from our newest member georgecute20 and it is obviously spam. ...
Hi Aimra. FWIW, I copy and paste the SPAM message in an email. In this case I would type in the Subject line: SPAM from georgecute20atyahoo.com I send the copy of the SPAM message to "Yahoo Abuse" <phishing@cc.yahoo-inc.com>, (because it is a Yahoo account, and it is against yahoo policy to use their yahoo.com email address to SPAM) and I CC address the message to: "Spam US Gov't" <SPAM@UCE.GOV>. Yahoo closes the account and our government investigates the spammers. :D I never tell the spammers I report them, I let them find out when their email account is closed and our Federal Government Agents knock on their home front door looking for them. :giggle:

Reference:

CLICK How do I report SPAM from a Yahoo email address account holder

CLICK US Government (Federal Trade Commission (Reporting SPAM/mers to our Governement)

This works well for me and keeps me SPAM FREE.

My thoughts,
Joe

Scammers never stop looking for trouble, I am not suprises that scammers are always all over the internets. Only thing to do is report them or block them.

I got one too..

regards

johnsonlove009

Send a message via Yahoo to johnsonlove009

how are u doing today am don johnson am deaf from houston texas usa am single male,am looking for true love i mine am looking for woman who will marry i will love to meet u online if u are looking for love too i have yahoo messanger u can meet me there johnsonlove009@yahoo.com i will be waiting for u there or if u want friend will can be friend i think u understand me well thax from don johnson

Is this spammer? or just lurking around and post their name hoping to get woman?? or man??

johnsonlove009

Send a message via Yahoo to johnsonlove009

how are u doing today am don johnson am deaf from houston texas usa am single male,am looking for true love i mine am looking for woman who will marry i will love to meet u online if u are looking for love too i have yahoo messanger u can meet me there johnsonlove009@yahoo.com i will be waiting for u there or if u want friend will can be friend i think u understand me well thax from don johnson

Is this spammer? or just lurking around and post their name hoping to get woman?? or man??

Spammer, all right ... I got a spammer long time ago, it was telling me that I won 150,000

Hi ... I am rockdrummer... please give me your social security number and your credit card numbers along with your mothers maiden name. And by the way.. you have won the world lottery. Send your bank account number so we can transfer the funds into your account. :lol:

Hi ... I am rockdrummer... please give me your social security number and your credit card numbers along with your mothers maiden name. And by the way.. you have won the world lottery. Send your bank account number so we can transfer the funds into your account. :lol:

MOD, here is your spammer

:giggle:

*off-topic*

...umm...but first, gimme your home address, include your home phone # and cell/sk/BB # which would also be greattttt too!! :lol:

Then afterwards..as for 'your' request....I'll think about it....umm...indefinitely! :D

:lol: :scatter:
~RR

johnsonlove? That has to be the most obvious double entendre e-mail addy ever. I dare someone to e-mail him and ask if he's the guy from Miami Vice!

Back