Sotomayor's views on guns prompt questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh2: Ever heard of gay man that owns a gun? I am gay and I DO! ;)

my post was not directed to gays. it was directed at kilts... :giggle:

but i could picture you on a westen street wearing a dress.....

it's high noon you are about face of another pistoleer.... you are facing each other measuring each other up for weaknesses. you are getting ready to make your move about to draw as fast as greased lightning...

just then a powerful wind blows down the street and lifts your dress high...

you opponent hits the ground laughing. you draw you pistols and shoot him.

yippee- kiyay
guntootsmiley.gif

thanks for the link. some of the comments were very entertaining. still wouldn't wear one. part of my ancestry maybe Irish and kilts maybe a tradition to Ireland. still none of my family has been born in Ireland since 1896. I never bought into most of my relatives preaching Erin Go Bragh. I'm an 100% AMERICAN mutt and darn proud of it.

being a house husband allows me enough private time to be a nudist whilst my child is in school. do many household chores completely nude. wooot freedom....
when i hang laundry outside a wear nothing more then a robe. yes I wear something outside. one neighbor is a 78 year old woman. I'd feel guilty if she laughed herself to death because she saw me nude :(

Then Utilikilt is perfect for you--they are an American company. :P

still never gonna wear one
14t99w8.gif

sorry but a fat tattooed guy with long hair and 6 in long goatee wouldn't look good in a skirt.....

and I'd never dress like those bikers patrons of the blue oyster bar in the police academy movies either
14t99w8.gif

it's high noon you are about face of another pistoleer.... you are facing each other measuring each other up for weaknesses. you are getting ready to make your move about to draw as fast as greased lightning...

yippee- kiyay
guntootsmiley.gif

:lol: Sorry, it's just that your post sounds like you was target to the gay folks.

:giggle: @ your last post!

yippee- kiyay
guntootsmiley.gif

ah well, its saved us on more than one occasion, by the way here's a question and answer for you, work out the reason,

why have all scotsmen got big chins?
it's from holding our kilts when we go for a pee:lol:

well for most of us, sounds like ccsinned won't need both hands:lol:

wouldn't use them anyway, like to just let it squirt all over the place....

hey maybe that is why I never get invited back to people's homes. they don't like all the extra work cleaning the bathrooms :hmm:

wouldn't use them anyway, like to just let it squirt all over the place....

hey maybe that is why I never get invited back to people's homes. they don't like all the extra work cleaning the bathrooms :hmm:

thanks for the warning lol

I have a curious question. For those who are pro-guns, what would it take for you to start banning citizens from having guns? When gun related violence reaches a ridiculous amount compared to other countries? When accidents account for more than half of the gun shots? More than 75%? Other? Never?

I would never want them banned.

I'd be willing to consider the option, only if, I'm stranded on this private island with Kelley Hazell, Lucy Pinder & Michelle Marsh as these 3 gorgeous brit ladies try to brainwash me with continous sex :naughty:

(you guys can google the pictures of the 3 ladies yourselves)

I have a curious question. For those who are pro-guns, what would it take for you to start banning citizens from having guns? When gun related violence reaches a ridiculous amount compared to other countries? When accidents account for more than half of the gun shots? More than 75%? Other? Never?
In your scenario, I would say the problem is with the citizenry, not the guns. That description is of people too violent, laws that aren't enforced, and a population that has become severely careless and accident prone.

I had asked that question to so pro-gun advocates a few years ago...their answer was NEVER!

the Idiocracy!

I had asked that question to so pro-gun advocates a few years ago...their answer was NEVER!

yep! that would be my response too! The day the gun is banned is the day the democracy and Constitution are gone. Bye bye America! Hello Nazica!

For me, I dont care if gun ownership is enforced or banned cuz I know criminals would find anything to use as weapons and as for accidential shooting..people need to get some common sense if they are going to own guns.

Perhaps I should rephrase my question. Instead of banning them, what about putting gun control laws in place? What would it take for you to start thinking "Okay maybe we do need some sort of limitations...."?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back