Son of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at their time, women would stone to death for unmarried mother no matter either they are being raped nor an affair but label them Hure because they are not married.

They would sentenced Mary to death with stones. God know that... It's really hard to beleive that God ignored Jew's rules and continue to make unmarried Mary pregnant. He should talk Joseph first before make his wife pregnant.

What if Joseph disobey God and continue to let Mary punish to death with stones?

It make no sense to me... Sorry.

It did not happened that way, there's no point of saying "What if" Let's stick with the historical accuracy of the Scriptures. :ty:

People did not claim that Jesus is God, It says so in the Bible. End of the discussion. If people will seriously investigate the Bible evidence, then they would know more.

Please show me where Jesus say that he is God or Son of God?

It did not happened that way, there's no point of saying "What if" Let's stick with the historical accuracy of the Scriptures. :ty:

The reason I used it as an example because many people would lie that God made them pregnant to save their skin.

Why? Because they know their culture law and scared, it forced them to be liar to save their skin. They don't want sentenced to death... Perhaps they hurried to get married to save themselves?

:confused:

Sure, there're same scriptures but all relgious authors interpreted differently.

How do you know it's historical accuracy when all relgious bible authors interpreted differently? Which accuracy?

I stick what I beleive in is reality and focus. I have bible story - it belongs history, not do what the author of bibleS sayS.

The people have the right to use their theory on historial accuracy because they focus in reality.

I beleive Jesus is a human being like everyone. His parents were Mary & Joseph, period.

[FONT="Century Gothic
The people have the right to use their theory on historial accuracy because they focus in reality.]

Spreading lies helps people understand about God and Jesus?? :ugh:

First of all, You were not even there to witness the past tense, those people who had witness are the ones who are in the bible, so keep your crazy theories to yourself, because you're only misleading people. Let's stick with the fact and if you want theories then go create your own thread, because this thread is related to the Son of God.

The reason I used it as an example because many people would lie that God made them pregnant to save their skin.

Why? Because they know their culture law and scared, it forced them to be liar to save their skin. They don't want sentenced to death... Perhaps they hurried to get married to save themselves?

From what I can see, the language used for Jesus as 'son of God' could go two ways; it could be either "God", or "servant of God". Check out Jesus as the Son of God - notice "sons of this household" for example. Before, I would have definitely said Jesus was God, now I'm not sure and I'm giving to the possibility that it was 'servant of God', that is, a prophet.

Good point. Many people claim the title "child of God." It is meant in a spirtual, not a literal sense.

Spreading lies helps people understand about God and Jesus?? :ugh:

I see nothing wrong with theory to focus on historical accuracy because we were not born at that time... Right? I also see nothing wrong when the people focus the fact, too.

How do you know that all the bible are accuracy when they interpreted from scripture into differently?

We would say nothing if they interpreted the same.

First of all, You were not even there to witness the past tense, those people who had witness are the ones who are in the bible,

Exactly!!! What about you?

so keep your crazy theories to yourself, because you're only misleading people.

Are you come here to fight with me or make normal debate with me? Did you know Alex's rule before re-open relgious threads?

Please make normal debate with anyone who have different beliefs as you. You cannot expect us to follow your own beleif.

Let's stick with the fact and if you want theories then go create your own thread, because this thread is related to the Son of God

Excuse me, my first question is not :topic: Its about question who claim that Jesus is God or Son of God because he did not claimed himself that he is God or Son of God but the people due his miracle hands. I wasn't realized that you are upset over my different view.

No matter, either they are fact or not because we were not born at that time but we learn from different bibles what and how they experienced at their time. It would be different story if all the bible says the same thing.

Why don't you read the entire thread, I posted the some verses of the bible that mention Jesus is God.

Yes, I have read but it still doesn't say that Jesus claimed himself is God. This is your bible which different as any bibles.

Liebling said:
Exactly!!! What about you?

What do you mean what about me? I don't use my crazy theories like you have and had done. I use the same words as it is mention in the bible.

Are you come here to fight with me or make normal debate with me? Did you know Alex's rule before re-open relgious threads?

How am I fighting with you, I'm making my point, You can't have anyone who disagree with you, instead you think everyone is fighting, I have not broke no rules on AD on this thread. Religion forum is based on your own religion not theories. Sometimes you act like a moderator, if any moderators think I broke the rules, I prefer them to tell me, not you. :ty:

Please make normal debate with anyone who have different beliefs as you. You cannot expect us to follow your own belief

What beliefs? You've been using your own theories not your own beliefs. You have not backed your claim up with all your beliefs. Most of us have. Where's your source?

Yes, I have read but it still doesn't say that Jesus claimed himself is God. This is your bible which different as any bibles.

How is my only bible is different than everyone else's when some Christians here had stated the same as me?

What do you mean what about me? I don't use my crazy theories like you have and had done. I use the same words as it is mention in the bible.

Your own word...

First of all, You were not even there to witness the past tense, those people who had witness are the ones who are in the bible,

I answered exactly and asked you either you also withness at that time or not because you didn't say "we" (which mean everyone including you)but "you" (which mean is just me in general way).

How am I fighting with you, I'm making my point,

I don't see that you make your point but try to bash/insult/accuse me with your own word... so keep your crazy theories to yourself, because you're only misleading people... It could anger ADers but I choose to limit myself when I response your disrespectful post.

You can't have anyone who disagree with you,

I do not see that you disagree with me but upset with me because you don't like my post.

instead you think everyone is fighting,

Therefore I frequent debated with anyone because we know how to agree to disagree each other in polite way without bash/insult/fighting. What you post here is not belong disagree/agree but upset.

I have not broke no rules on AD on this thread. Religion forum is based on your own religion not theories. Sometimes you act like a moderator, if any moderators think I broke the rules, I prefer them to tell me, not you. :ty:

wow, speechless... Look yourself what you post here is trying to fight with me and make the problem with me. I choose to not do that accord AD's rule and mess thread. I would be appreciate that you don't tell me to do how to post. Accord Alex'x rule, we are allow to focus our theories on anything, not just relgious beleifs. I am free to say anything what I think and what I beleive in and use my own common sense...

What beliefs?

Reality

You've been using your own theories not your own beliefs. You have not backed your claim up with all your beliefs. Most of us have. Where's your source?

Excuse me please, I am allow to say open what I think and what I beleive in as the same as any sources what they are free to write what they think and what they beleive in. We are free to agree and disagree with sources what we like to. Like what I created a thread "God vs Relgious" with source. I agreed with source and you disagree with scurce. Did I said you are crazier to disagree with source, I provided in my other thread? Nope

You has a relgious to beleive in Christianity and judge anyone (example, you judge me crazier, etc.

I don't have any religious to worship but beleive in reality. Have you seen me call you nasty names like crazier when I created a thread "God vs Relgious" with source where I agree to, you disagree to? Nope.

Please respect thread creator.

:ty:

How is my only bible is different than everyone else's when some Christians here had stated the same as me?

Yes you have only bible is Christianity. Most Christians have the same beliefs as you which is different as other belief like JW, Roman Catholic, Luthers, Muslim, Hindu, etc, etc.etc. etc.

Liebling:-))) said:
Your own word...

I answered exactly and asked you either you also withness at that time or not because you didn't say "we" (which mean everyone including you)but "you" (which mean is just me in general way).

But did I or not made up theories about what I think it had happened in the past? No, I did not. Those people who were mention in the bible, I read, I followed, listen and shared their stories to the world. I believe them.

You decide not to follow the bible, which is fine. But, don't make assumption when you were not even there to witness the life they had experiences.

It's the same as of today, we share our experience with hearing parents of deaf children, Would you like it very much if hearing parents think we are so full of it? It's up to them to believe us, or not, it's the same as it goes for the bible, Either you believe it or you don't.

Therefore I frequent debated with anyone because we know how to agree to disagree each other in polite way without bash/insult/fighting. What you post here is not belong disagree/agree but upset

That's your opinion and it doesn't make your opinion any righteous than mine.

Please respect thread creator.

I should say the same goes for you too.

Yes you have only bible is Christianity. Most Christians have the same beliefs as you which is different as other belief like JW, Roman Catholic, Luthers, Muslim, Hindu, etc, etc.etc. etc.

Where's your verse in your bible that stated that Jesus is not God, I'm waiting. :whistle:

Where's your verse in your bible that stated that Jesus is not God, I'm waiting. :whistle:

I thought you know that I was raised by Roman Catholic famliy who knows that Jesus was Son of God, not God because you was Catholic, too... Right?

I learn from AD religious threads that Christianity are only one who beleive that Jesus was God which most different relgious beliefs doesn't . We all were raised to beleive that Jesus was Son of God.

Only Chrisitianity beleives Jesus is God. *shrug*

I repeated my question...
http://www.alldeaf.com/909104-post37.html

After learn a lot from AD relgious threads and know for the fact that Jesus is a human like everyone... He is a man, not God or Son of God like what the people beleive in.

I thought you know that I was raised by Roman Catholic famliy who knows that Jesus is Son of God, not God because you was Catholic, too... Right?

Are you trying to avoid giving me the verses of your bible where it did not stated that Jesus is God?

Yes, I thought Jesus was the Son of God according to what the Catholic had taught us, but Reba explained more clearly, I studied my bible and found a lot that stated that Jesus is God. :)

Last edited:
Are you trying to avoid giving me the verses of your bible where it stated that Jesus is the Son of God?

Yes, I thought Jesus was the Son of God according to what the Catholic had told us, but Reba explained more clearly, I studied my bible and found a lot that stated that Jesus is God. :)

Exactly, I thought the same as you until I studied myself between Evolution and Bible and know what I beleive in like you what you know what you beleive in. When you beleive Reba then is your POV as the same as I have my own POV when I beleive in reality and different as you.

Exactly, I thought the same as you until I studied myself between Evolution and Bible and know what I beleive in like you what you know what you beleive in. When you beleive Reba then is your POV as the same as I have my own POV when I beleive in reality and different as you.

You did not read my post very carefully, Reba just explained, I went ahead and read my bible to find out what Reba was talking about, It's not like I took her word and believed it.

*no offended Reba* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back