Something from your childhood

And I had a HUGE collection of these

Attachments

• garbage pail kids.jpg
    garbage pail kids.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 4
I never saw it either. It would be interesting to track the health of those kids who did get them.

Can you imagine if someone wanting to make dirty suitcase bombs got hold of these today? :eek3:

That thing is probably a gem today for collectors, or terrorists, or both. I read on gizmodo that it can go over $5,000 today. Wow!
Maybe back in the 50s, the government and Gilbert wanted to encourage kids to go mining for those precious metals in the states. :hmm:

My friends and I would play with this thing for hours. We could do all kinds of tricks and stuff

My neighbor had one of those. We would jump off the diving board into the swimming pool using that for the extra jump. Haha, fun times indeed...

My friends and I would play with this thing for hours. We could do all kinds of tricks and stuff

It looks so innocently, certainly not like something you'd play for hrs less alone do all kind of tricks with it
- to me
it looks like at most you could merely throw this to and fro' to each other :)

what kind of stuff did you do with it??

Fuzzy

When I was a kid and had to lived in the city because of the mainstream school (elementary school), I had loved going after the ice cream trucks or carts where they have different kinds of ice cream. That would be in the summer but those were good memory of savoring the ice cream. Now there were ice cream parlors (also restaurants). No more ice cream trucks anywhere. :(

I don't remember have much toys back in my days. My favorite was stuff animals, because I could not tolerate the plastic dolls which I would like to play but I am allergic to plastic dolls. They smell really bad to me and I get sick from it. So I stopped playing with them. :(

:wave:Bebonang I had a doll or two but what I really loved also was my stuffed animals. I had a little stuffed elephant and various stuffed/plush dogs. One of the stuffed animal dog was missing an ear and another had rip on her stomach and I made believe I was operating on them or fixing them up.

Puzzle 3D comes to the mind. I had Notre Dame, Taj Mahal, and few others.

Back