Someone Tall versus Short?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you date someone the same Heights as you or Shorter or Taller or does it really matter?

for me it does not really matter but not too tall like 6 Foot 11 inches I would rather to hug and can look them in the eye...

For me, it doesn't really matter... as long as the other person isn't "too tall". I don't want to end up looking at her breasts all day long. If the gal was short, that would be fine with me. There are a few gals who are 5 feet tall that I wouldn't mind dating! ;)

VamPyroX said:
For me, it doesn't really matter... as long as the other person isn't "too tall". I don't want to end up looking at her breasts all day long. If the gal was short, that would be fine with me. There are a few gals who are 5 feet tall that I wouldn't mind dating! ;)

I thought, you prefer 4 ft height ladies ? He will give you a good :bj: which is more easier to reach your area.

VamPyroX said:

I don't mind date lady who is tall than me where I could see at breast view level. :naughty: ... :o

Damn! Sabrina and illustrator would be purrfect for each other, thinking those sex-filled thoughts.

heh Socrates! Anyway, it doesnt matter to me. I have dated shorter and taller men in the past. Right now, the guy is shorter than me, but it doesn't occur to me at all to think about it.

Defee said:
Me= 5' 3 1/2" tall
Hubby=6' 2" tall
:mrgreen:

Your'e a half inch taller than me.. uggh.

Does your husband pick u up for a kiss? I have dated a guy who was 6 foot and 3 inches tall and he picked me up all the time.. I thought it was soo sweet. :giggle:

Cheri said:
Your'e a half inch taller than me.. uggh.

Does your husband pick u up for a kiss? I have dated a guy who was 6 foot and 3 inches tall and he picked me up all the time.. I thought it was soo sweet. :giggle:
Oh yeah, sometimes but most of time, he just bends over..and its nice that he is tall cuz he can reach for things high up in the cupboards, high shelving, etc!..hehe.. ;)

Defee said:
Oh yeah, sometimes but most of time, he just bends over..and its nice that he is tall cuz he can reach for things high up in the cupboards, high shelving, etc!..hehe.. ;)

:rofl: i agree with taller women ive dated its a BIG help having them reach up in the higher shelves for something i needed brought down :lol:

Fly Free said:
:rofl: i agree with taller women ive dated its a BIG help having them reach up in the higher shelves for something i needed brought down :lol:
hahaha! You bet!! beats having to drag out the step ladder! hehe! :D

It's doesn't matter to me.....

Roadrunner is 6' and I am 5'4"....We're cute together! :naughty:

What's in our hearts can't never be measured!....

I like short chicks that are shorter than me 5'3 or a few inches taller is ok no 6 foot gals.

Breezy said:
I love taller men!

My bf is 6'5 and i'm only 5'0

Mahhh gewdness!! I can see the romance novel couple out of youse!! You both are perfect for it! :)

I have always date guys who are taller than me. Sizes doesn't matter. I have never dated shorter guys.

Back