Someone needs our....

My thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug:

May the best be with you and my prayers goes to you. I hope you'll have a speedy recovery and with no complications at all. ;)

AngelofRoses, Goodluck with the surgery and hope that it went smoothly for you. I hope that you will get better quickly and be back to your normal health again.

AngelofRoses, your in my prayers you will have a smooth laser operation and a speedy recovery.

Angelofroses... I had no idea you were having problems now. I really hope everything turns out good and my prayers are with you! :hug:

AngelofRoses, I'm praying for your swift recovery. :hug:

hope the surgery go well and have a speedy recovery after surgery.. you will be in my thoughts angelofroses.

Dont know Angelof Rose well but wish her the best in her recovery and hope she get well soon and be back with her family soon. Best of luck in ur recovery AngelofRose

Last edited:
Get well soon, AngelofRoses. You are in my thoughts and prayer for speed recovery. :hug:

angel of rose..

your in my thoughs.. get better come home soon :)

Wendy

AngelofRoses, my thought and prayer are with yuo. Get well sonn and come back with us. :hug:

*update*

Laser surgery will take place at 1:00pm cst. today--

Will keep AD'ers updated. :)

~RR

Thanks for the update honey....I'll keep her in my prayers...

My thoughts and condolences. Here is to a speedy recovery! Hope u feel better soon!

any news about angelofroses??

Yes...surgery was successful and went better than what the doctor had anticipated. However, she's very sore, otherwise, going through the stages of recovering. She'll come here when she is able to.

Angelofroses --Glad to know all's well and hope your recovery goes smoothly! Do take great care-- :)

~RR

That is a great news to hear, thanks, RR. And AngelofRoses, may God gives you strength and quick recovery. smile

Back