some of you who are single may be PRO on

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
I am not expert with "the friend with benefits" when it comes to living together in the same house situation.

Do you think it's a good idea for the couple who are not in relationship but just a friend with friend can live together in the same house?

:hmm:

Yes if they are able to manage to cohabit :D

My best friend and I (although best friends...) would NEVER be able to live together. She's messy and I'm waaay too organised :giggle: She obviously never understood my need for prefectionism...

JamieLynn

My best friend and I (although best friends...) would NEVER be able to live together. She's messy and I'm waaay too organised :giggle: She obviously never understood my need for prefectionism...

JamieLynn

ha same idea for friend with benefit and best friends. thats so true.

So you think "friend with benefit" will work out if they live together?

Not sure :shrug: I'm not the kind of person who would only be able to have a sexual relationship without actually being in a relationship ;)

Maybe somebody else can answer your question better :giggle:

JL

JamieLynn

And you don't understand her need for messism. :giggle:

And you don't understand her need for messism. :giggle:

Yeah well... I think I would be able to live better with her messim if she weren't to annoy me with her rambles every time she searches for something :roll:

I know, I sound like my grandma... :giggle:

JL

I am not expert with "the friend with benefits" when it comes to living together in the same house situation.

Do you think it's a good idea for the couple who are not in relationship but just a friend with friend can live together in the same house?

:hmm:

Ive shared a house with a girl for 4 years (except the bed rofl) and its no problem but at least I havent had dishes thrown at me :lol:

Ooo! Ooo! I do! I do! I used to have one. It's sad, she move out. It was fun for a while. Now, I'm getting old and I have to take serious. However, for divorce or not, it's more like they want if it's their lifestyle. :naughty:

I wouldn't live with just a friend with benfits. I think it'll be too weird. My purpose of a friend with benifts (FB) is to have no strings attached. Meet up, and leave!!

I dont think its a bad thing to live with someone if your going to just be friends as long as you can tolorate each others little differnces why not BUT friends with benifits now that is a whole other issue can u handle it if they bring someone else over to the house? The green eye monster works in mysterious ways

Yes, just make sure the both of you have similar lifestyles in common - or conflicts of interest can get pretty unresolvable.

I dont think its a bad thing to live with someone if your going to just be friends as long as you can tolorate each others little differnces why not BUT friends with benifits now that is a whole other issue can u handle it if they bring someone else over to the house? The green eye monster works in mysterious ways

that's what i thought so too. i cant image how can they handle each other on a daily basis in the same house. :shock:

Guess no one have experiences yet since no one make posts. my thread become big flop!

:whistle:

While I was married to my exh and we had a roommate but then that wasnt good idea cuz my exh cheated on me with this roommate. So now we are divorced and this exroommate is my friend and we can get along just fine.

I wouldnt mind if she lives with me only under such agreement.

IF you are planning to have a roommate pls make an agreement on a paper and both of you and the roommate sign the paper.

Is your question meaning "platonic" or involved with someone? I noticed you mentioned "as friend" clarify please? I noticed some replied as if in a relationship.

I would have to agree with you. Jealousy is a big thing, not only with the live in friend with benefits. but for the other that is brought into the home as well with benefits.

Back