some of you who are single may be PRO on

I am not expert with "the friend with benefits" when it comes to living together in the same house situation.

Do you think it's a good idea for the couple who are not in relationship but just a friend with friend can live together in the same house?

:hmm:

I'm not sure I understand what you mean...

you mean friends who live together, who are not in a relationship, but will have sex together?

I personally don't see the point. If you're going to live with someone and have sexual relations with that person, then why not just have a real relationship? Otherwise you're gonna feel cheap and used. At least I would.

I have had male roommates before but never thought about having sex with them. We valued our friendships.

However, I did try the friends with benefits once but ended up falling for the guy so it bombed! :lol:

as for platonic friends, where no relationship with them had ever happened, i can't see a reason not to, unless that person is your polar opposite in living. there are friends i would live with, and friends i wouldn't live with. currently i'm living with my girlfriend who is also my best friend, and it works very well (but that's diffferent, i'll admit. also a pretty cheesy statement.)

as for ftf's or fwb's or fb's, i'd advise against it, personally. once they are in the home it's hard to separate your living space. if you are hooking up with someone, they might start to feel a right to invade your personal life, or not really think of you when they are out with other people. who wants to hear their roommate knocking boots while you are sitting in bed not getting any!

there is the whole jealousy thing as well to deal with. even people such as my girlfriend and me who are not jealous types get jealous over some things. it's a normal human reaction that can get toxic if it's not addressed right away. and if you are only sleeping with said person, often times this means that communication isn't the best at that point.

I am not expert with "the friend with benefits" when it comes to living together in the same house situation.

Do you think it's a good idea for the couple who are not in relationship but just a friend with friend can live together in the same house?

:hmm:

NO. What if things gets sour between you and your "friends with benefits"? Then what? One of you will end up having to move out, and that can cost a lot of money or you can end up homeless.

It would be best if you do not live with this "friends with benefits", that way there are no strings attached, so if things get sour, you can just cut your friend loose and be free. It's much easier this way. No legal crap involved if she is not on your lease and you two are not living together.

It would be best that you keep this just to "sleepovers with fun time and sex" instead of completely living with each other. This way, your friend can sleep over as much as you like, yet isn't living with you, so you can cut him/her loose if needed be.

It would be best that you keep this just to "sleepovers with fun time and sex" instead of completely living with each other. This way, your friend can sleep over as much as you like, yet isn't living with you, so you can cut him/her loose if needed be.

Interesting philosophy you have there my dear! :cool2:

then why are you asking ? what are you looking for ? care to explain your possible situation ?

It wouldnt be a bad thing as long as two people who are in a "friends with benefits" relationship are NOT dating other people or anything like that.

And they would respect eachother on whatever it depends on, even if one of them decided to date other people and all.

hard to understand that is difficult , i wish be the friend with benefits that is good situation I interest about to live friends;

I'd think that living together would stress the situation because, like it or not, as roommates, you're pretty involved in each other's lives and without a healthy distance, I could see this heading downhill real fast

I believe being single with benefit required to have someone that doesn't necessary to appear to be their properly to cause jealous. Make them more worry-free and live together as friend with bonus. If they're luck.

I think that friends can live together, if, like everyone else, they know how to compramise (gRRRR! why can't I spell? I'm not really stupid, I promise) and share responsibility. As with everyone who has to live together, it's about working as a team and being willing to communicate. However, I do not think that 'friends with benefits' works well. I mean, how long can you really expect two people living together and having sex to not become somehow complex then that? Jealousies and heartbreak are written allllll over that situation.

i had been asked if i want to live with him, even through he was just a friend w/ benefits and i dont believe that it will works for both of us because i dont want to bring in the jealousy or comparative in the house together whether we are seeing other people or not. it just not going to work in anyway if they want to live together within the benefit of friendships without string-attached. if he were just my friend only.. i would live with him without sex-active relationship.

Back