So uhh, who got their MVP yet?

tell that to the op. he never said anything abt posting a pic with the mvp. :P

got mine last wednesday sorry got hit by irish flu and it was 5 hours trip to there then 5 hours back home and been in bed all day yesterday
anyway if you not paying attention to purple team about setup mvp ,i see one of you trying set up router , please dont do it!!! let installer come over and set up for you i know all of you were excited to want the urge to install it and use it but you will screw up that ,again all of you be patience!!!

Uh-oh sequoia.....hurry get the camera and take a pic of yourself with MVP before they start a riot! lol

Here it is....

PIC_0069.jpg

Oh I see that your MVP is purple. Now, I wonder that's what it called the Purple Company. I thought that the MVP employee wore their purple shirt. Your MVP reminds me of a kid's drawing magnet board with two white knobs in the old days.

Oh I see that your MVP is purple. Now, I wonder that's what it called the Purple Company. I thought that the MVP employee wore their purple shirt. Your MVP reminds me of a kid's drawing magnet board with two white knobs in the old days.

Yep, at Purple inc. Everything is usually purple and yellow or white.

patience!!!you didnt pay attention to what purple team said!!

Yes I did pay attention. My MVP is working fine and Installer already set up at my apt. Now I want it set up at my parent's apt but without using their setting I want use router at my own setting such wireless name etc with their setting for MVP to work.

I already got MVP today but I will upload the video of it soon. I can't use it until installer come over at my home on Tuesday to set it up. Right now, it is charging and it need to be charged for 12 hours. So, I am leaving it alone until Tuesday.

RedWolf- When I got MVP I got DI-625 in package.

Somebody please tell me how to set up MVP setting in router system so I can get MVP to work.

Bart, I did went to the MVP event today and the box has DIR-625 wireless router. I was little confused because the FAQ website says DI-615....hmmm must be typing error made by them...:hmm:

It is best for me to leave the MVP charged and wait until installer come to my home Tuesday and he will set it up for me. I know how wireless works but maybe it runs differently than my experience with wireless with laptop so it is best to leave it up to the installer rep.

Bart, I did went to the MVP event today and the box has DIR-625 wireless router. I was little confused because the FAQ website says DI-615....hmmm must be typing error made by them...:hmm:

It is best for me to leave the MVP charged and wait until installer come to my home Tuesday and he will set it up for me. I know how wireless works but maybe it runs differently than my experience with wireless with laptop so it is best to leave it up to the installer rep.

Yes, they have changed from DIR-615 to DIR-625

Back