So I'm bored at this hour - HELP!

Anyone bored tonight?

Private message me with your screen name, We are having an aims chat room for those who are members here at AD, right now.. So if you want to come, please private message me. Thanks. ;)

Anyone bored tonight?

Private message me with your screen name, We are having an aims chat room for those who are members here at AD, right now.. So if you want to come, please private message me. Thanks. ;)

Not yet, I'm not bored but I'm migraining...grrrr! LOL! Someone better shoot that migraine :rl: But I'll be okay. We need a big chat room stocked with wine coolers, champagnes, chips and dips, and some delicious snacks here and there. Yeah, for anyone who don't drink alcohol: assorted soda pops. ;)

I hate bad headaches! I could get for 4 days but I have medication for it. That's my back up if aleeve don't do the trick!

So am still waiting for chat room hee! I might stay on for next half hour before I go to bed if no one would join.

Not yet, I'm not bored but I'm migraining...grrrr! LOL! Someone better shoot that migraine :rl: But I'll be okay. We need a big chat room stocked with wine coolers, champagnes, chips and dips, and some delicious snacks here and there. Yeah, for anyone who don't drink alcohol: assorted soda pops. ;)

I hate bad headaches! I could get for 4 days but I have medication for it. That's my back up if aleeve don't do the trick!

So am still waiting for chat room hee! I might stay on for next half hour before I go to bed if no one would join.
Yeah..I know how it is...I suffer every since I was 8 years old and it's unfair that a child would have to suffer the worse acute pain in the universe. Grrr. So I use Excedrin for Migraine and then go into a dark room with drapes closed and light out with NO sounds...even taken off hearing-aid doesn't help cuz I still here some certain noises...argh!!!!!!!! yeah, but if I'm not around here, I'm at TagDeaf and MySpace. Sigh. Oh, well. :D

Yeah I take Imterix...expenisve! I only pay 3 dollars co pay! Whew! 9 pills for 200 bucks! *thud*

Sorry it is off topic!

Now go back to the topic...now where is everyone!!!????

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Yeah..I know how it is...I suffer every since I was 8 years old and it's unfair that a child would have to suffer the worse acute pain in the universe. Grrr. So I use Excedrin for Migraine and then go into a dark room with drapes closed and light out with NO sounds...even taken off hearing-aid doesn't help cuz I still here some certain noises...argh!!!!!!!! yeah, but if I'm not around here, I'm at TagDeaf and MySpace. Sigh. Oh, well. :D

Heheheee, I don't know where is everyone. Maybe they all flew to a Fantasy Island near Hawaii. They wanna get their wishes to meet Alex. :D :giggle:

Yeah I take Imterix...expenisve! I only pay 3 dollars co pay! Whew! 9 pills for 200 bucks! *thud*

Sorry it is off topic!

Now go back to the topic...now where is everyone!!!????

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

me too... :whistle:

:lol: lol hope so you will be there this weekend lol last weekend it was great .. then after everyone done with aim chatroom then Cheri, me and JLFWildKat chatting in yahoo chatroom and it was soooooooo funny !!!!! it make me laugh from Cheri and JLFWildKat. now I call CheriBuzz! lol :lol:

:lol: lol hope so you will be there this weekend lol last weekend it was great .. then after everyone done with aim chatroom then Cheri, me and JLFWildKat chatting in yahoo chatroom and it was soooooooo funny !!!!! it make me laugh from Cheri and JLFWildKat. now I call CheriBuzz! lol :lol:

mornings or evenings?

6 to 8 hours difference between Germany and America.

If I am on the online at 7.00 am - America midnight or after midnight.

If I am on the online in evenings - America mornings to afternoon...

mornings or evenings?

6 to 8 hours difference between Germany and America.

If I am on the online at 7.00 am - America midnight or after midnight.

If I am on the online in evenings - America mornings to afternoon...

Liebling,

I can give you solution...

If you like to join chat together... why don't you use try evenings.. American hours morning to afternoon.. Depend they are on line..
If you like 7am... chat w/Deafies who they are midnite or after.. Pretty hard!

*Figures me for you best hours chat w/Deafies..*
I know you wanted chat Deafies...
by the way, I"m available this hours... *Right now I'm boring* :D

Back