Snow in which states?

My hubby viewed this forum yesterday and find interesting because we don't have snow here in Germany... :eek3:

:ty: for share your posts...

The radio said that this weather will be warmer from 66 Degree tomorrow...

The only snow parts in California are the mountains most of the time its always sunshine. We do get rain every so often, rain is expected here on Sunday :(

Snow are start to melting SLOWLY! WHOOOOOOOOOOO! I cannot wait to see grass again! LOL! HUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRY spring sprrinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng! :giggle:

sunny florida ~ no snow here !~ :D

tired of long winters?lol It is 76 and sunny here today. :cool2:

Winter's over for you guys in the states - but guess what? The winter clouds are making the trip to Australia for 3 months stay during your summer season! :run:

Two days ago, I got snow at about 30s. Now. My weather is now 46 degress.
It's amazing to see snow at the night with city light reflecting to the clouds among with snow was on the trees. Isn't that beautiful!

As you can see, no snow here today. :)

Attachments

• spring08cx.jpg
    spring08cx.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 8
  • spring08dx.jpg
    spring08dx.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 8
Again, yesterday we got snow! :ugh: There about 2 inches snow in Twin Cities. Darn! Spring need to be here, because I miss that greatest smell in the spring. I can't wait till spring comes on around April.

I am from Miami so I do not know what you all are talking about. Snow? What's that??

I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota and we've gotten a lot of snow in the past week. But much of it is melting! Check out my pictures in the pictures thread of some I took of a snowstorm a few days ago.

I got Blizzard storm and snow all over the Manitoulin Island in Ontario. Today is suppose to be Spring. Did Mother Earth and Grandfather Sky forget about the Spring time? I don't know. This weather have been changing without our knowledge. This Blizzard is the first storm for Spring time. Weird, eh? :crazy:

My hubby viewed this forum yesterday and find interesting because we don't have snow here in Germany... :eek3:

:ty: for share your posts...

The radio said that this weather will be warmer from 66 Degree tomorrow...

You are lucky with the best weather that warm your city in Germany. I have never been to Europe and would love to try to trade places with you in spite of the weather. Only problem is that I would have Culture Shock trying to get use to Germany. :giggle:

Woke up this morning and went AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH no way got some snow on the ground and on my deck which I cleaned up yesterday. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :pissed:

<--- Doing the HAPPY Dance!

It's S N O W I N G here on the Coast! ! ! ! It started at 1:30pm (Pacific time) and is still snowing.

Sad thing is......it's going away. :(

Back