Smiling Faces

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
when responding on the post where do i find the smiling faces.. cuz when i press smiling.. it showed the listing but i cant press on it i would have to copy and paste the : blank:... Help me please...

Click in the text where you want the smilie to be. Then just double click the smilie that you want and it will appear in the text at that point. If you want to see the full list of smilies, just click ‘more’ at the bottom of the smilies box and the full list will appear. If you have a pop-up killer, you have to disable it first or the list won’t open. You can also use ‘preview post’ to make sure that everything is in the right place and laid out the way you want.

You're supposed to click on the smilie/emoticon... not the "Show Smilies" link. That link will show you a whole list of extra smilies/emoticions. When that opens up, click on a smilie/emoticon you want and it should automatically show up in your text for you.

Ok.. But I Dont have smile/emotion just smiling when i click that it pulls up the whole listing but when i press on the faces it will Not appears on my message post respond.. the only way it would post only if I copied and paste the smile emotion... ummmm Wondering why it doesnt work for me but works for my sister.. :lol:

Cheri said:
Ok.. But I Dont have smile/emotion just smiling when i click that it pulls up the whole listing but when i press on the faces it will Not appears on my message post respond.. the only way it would post only if I copied and paste the smile emotion... ummmm Wondering why it doesnt work for me but works for my sister.. :lol:
Hmm... that sounds different. If I were there, I'd probably figure out what was wrong. Is your sister using the same computer?

My sister has the same computer Compaq but different windows.. I dont know why im not showing the same as My sister is showing but Ill have to ask her to come over and helped me with it.. if she knows....

Back