Shutdown Day - March 24, 2007

I could, no problem, no problem at all.....

LOL! same here...wasnt a problem for me, in fact, we did without TV, computer, etc for 2 weeks...just by moving from Okla to New York,
I didnt go nuts, so there! lol!

Shutdown day will be fine for me. I'll be partying with a lot of disability leaders all day at a hotel next to the LAX airport that day anyways.

Richard

Talking about ONE day without the computer. Sure I can. I went on a trip for a week without it and didn't even miss it. I agree with Banjo, computers are often a distraction.

I agree, computers are time sappers. That said, a day without usage of the computer or a sidekick wouldn't be a problem.

Talking about ONE day without the computer. Sure I can. I went on a trip for a week without it and didn't even miss it. I agree with Banjo, computers are often a distraction.

ME TOO!!! and TIME CONSUMING!!! :D

if there is an emergency and someone needs to contact me, they can contact me via my cellphone! :P

We can write a note to put it in the bottle. Throw it into the ocean back and forth. :lol:

We can survive to keep in touch each other without technology. :eek3:

YEP!!! JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS!!! :D before technology corrupted the world! :eek3: :rofl:

I didn't touch my computer since late Friday afternoon, until this afternoon, and the world kept spinning. :P

I attended a state terp conference Friday night, and all day Saturday. No time for the internet.

Is this for real? If so, ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I wont be survive!!!!!

Have not use computer for two days over weekend vooommm ride sled. Now I am back here... Check in alldeaf I notice topic shutdown day said ohhh cannot use computer shut down for one day during march 24th.....we will find out how is reaction during 24th.

I don't think my son can live without it. He plays his video games online. Wars of Worldcraft.

hehe i play this game...

let me correct the words for u

it is "world of warcraft"

not wars of worldcraft hehe
:giggle:

if I did that, my family, friends, and boyfriend would have no way to check on me. everyone worries about me all the time since i live in a town where I don't know many people.. so I can't "shut down" for a day.

I have to email people at least 3 times a day.. otherwise they freak out and worry about me way too much. LOL. Trust me... My family worries that much... there are some days I don't email anyone for 6 hours and I find my email stuffed with about 20 emails from everyone asking are you ok? did something happen? ect ect... so it's literally impossbile for me.

We can write a note to put it in the bottle. Throw it into the ocean back and forth. :lol:

We can survive to keep in touch each other without technology. :eek3:

Think you can survive waiting for 3-6 weeks for getting new messages?? :lol:

NO WAY! Can't live without internets and everything! :eek2:

I can survive without computer for few days I have done that before. Going to camp and visiting a family down on the Cape. :D

yeah I think they were just pulling our legs here just to see how we would respond to it... :ugh3:

yeah I think they were just pulling our legs here just to see how we would respond to it... :ugh3:

YES It was HOAX... nothing happened to my internet yesterday... I was on vp for two hours.. nothing shut down...
hehehe

Back