Showing Off My Gals

G

Gemtun

Wanted to show off my two girls to other parents here :)

Here they are:

Attachments

• PreciousAngels2.jpg
    PreciousAngels2.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 72
Nice picture of your daughters Meg...not only are you a proud and happy mother of these two, they sure look very happy and peaceful (and beautiful too)...umm...isn't that your backyard with the Pacific Ocean in the picture? If so...looks like you would be having lots of bon-fires/campfires on the sandy beach! Anyhow, thanks for sharing your cute daughters here in Alldeaf! :)

Roadrunner said:
Nice picture of your daughters Meg...not only are you a proud and happy mother of these two, they sure look very happy and peaceful (and beautiful too)...umm...isn't that your backyard with the Pacific Ocean in the picture? If so...looks like you would be having lots of bon-fires/campfires on the sandy beach! Anyhow, thanks for sharing your cute daughters here in Alldeaf! :)

Thanks RoadRunner :) Yep that is out in Pacific Ocean in my parents' cabin area. We spend a lot of time there when the weather is good. Bonfires are great out here :)

:lol: As I was making the above post, you sent another picture and that picture is a great one with the sun looming over the Pacific Ocean and you cuddling with your precious daughters....great picture and once again, thanks for sharing these pictures with us! Btw, how's the weather now? Any signs of snow yet? (yuck, hates snow 'cept around Christmastime)

Meg; You are beauitful! Now, I can see where the girls got their looks from (Mom). I love the second picture the view is really nice, that's a real good picture,You could get it blow up and put in a frame. :ily:

Aww, you and your two daugs are so beautiful, can I have them? ;)

I would love to see more, if you don't mind!

Hey Meg

Girls are growing up and beautiful. You must be so proud Mom. Glad, they are with you as much as they can when they become older. ;)

All three of you look beautiful, healthy and happy! I can see that your daughters were raised by love thru you! The ocean and sunset behind you were so awesome! If you have more pictures to share, please do share. Thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks for all of your words! :thumb:

Vamp...yup, Im a huge show off when it comes to my gals :)

For these who requested more pics, I will do that but don't want to bore the entire forum of my endless postings of my gals LOL but every once in a while, I may do that *grins*

Show off all you want Megchick! Wow, look at them beautiful girls and ya know where they get their beauties from -- OMG look at Meg :-o *whistles!*

It's a picture purrfect... Thanks for sharing with us!

Yes, I agreed with everyone's comments about those two photos. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Beautiful!!

Wow, Meg! You and your daughters are beautiful! I'm sure you are one proud mom!
:jaw:

Occchhh I didn't see this thread until today.

Yes, I'm agree with everyone that you and your girls look great. Very beautiful pictures. You should frame them.

Back