Show Your Old Photos

nice pics. I like many of y'all here had the body aid and the harness to go with it. One body aid an y cord...

And no I do not wish to post a pic of me. :)
Awe come on~!!! It took me over a day to figure out how to post this pic.

Awe come on~!!! It took me over a day to figure out how to post this pic.
And that was a LONG day for you! Anyhoo, for other AD members hitting this thread, there are 61,5xx AD members. Post your old pixs or be square! I wish I posted thread rules: No poking fun of anyones pixs allowed!!.

Last edited:
I don't fit what was asked for as I didn't wear an aid until I was in my 30's and that was a BTE.

Im gonna dig out some old photos of me and scan/upload them, so be warned....lol

Blond! wow. My brother was a pure blond when he was young... then puberty hit and his hair went sproiiinnnng- curled and darkened to dirty blond. he looked the spitting image of our maternal grandfather.

No, I don't want to post pics- personal reasons.

Blond! wow. My brother was a pure blond when he was young... then puberty hit and his hair went sproiiinnnng- curled and darkened to dirty blond. he looked the spitting image of our maternal grandfather.

No, I don't want to post pics- personal reasons.
Its okay. I understand. I dont want to be perceived as a bully. Love you though~!

And that was a LONG day for you! Anyhoo, for other AD members hitting this thread, there are 61,5xx AD members. Post your old pixs or be square! I wish I posted thread rules: No poking fun of anyones pixs allowed!!.
I won't be making fun of anyone.. that is being a bully. :D

I won't be making fun of anyone.. that is being a bully. :D
Oh, geeze! Where is my brain? I know that I quoted you, but the rule was meant for everyone! I need to be more careful. Apologies Melissa!!

But there are probably less than 50 active members at this time. There was a time when it was many hundreds, but not anymore.

Oh, geeze! Where is my brain? I know that I quoted you, but the rule was meant for everyone! I need to be more careful. Apologies Melissa!!

Unless a post actually mentions a certain poster I take what is posted to apply to everyone. The quote is a good way of indicating at what point in the thread you are reacting to.

No need to apologize~! I understood what you meant. I am going to have to be more careful on how I state things. I dont always come across clearly. :cool2:

Back