Show Your Old Photos

ugh.. ugh.. I am DONE.

Sorry, I do not use FB. And may I suggest you PM Alex (Admin) and/or Calvin (staff member) for tips on how to post photos via Apple products?. You are a member of the AD family. Do Not Give Up! :nono:
I am wearing my body aid in my avatar.. may need some serious scripts to see it.. bwahahahahaaha

Calvin taught me how to post a picture on AD. He resized the picture for me. Ask Calvin. He is a great help!
It should be easy for me to do since I can use other apps with my iPhone and computer.. twitter, FB and snap chat. I am pouring a glass of wine now. I been trying to do this most of the afternoon.:beer:

It should be easy for me to do since I can use other apps with my iPhone and computer.. twitter, FB and snap chat. I am pouring a glass of wine now. I been trying to do this most of the afternoon.:beer:
Good luck! What kind of wine are you drinking? I love Liberty Creek Merlot wine.

Here I am with my mom not sure how old I am lol I got wild curly hair

WOW instead of the headless horseman we have the headless mother! ;)

(First time I tried to use a smile and I am overwhelmed trying to find one to just say I am trying to have fun with this.)

WOW instead of the headless horseman we have the headless mother! ;)

(First time I tried to use a smile and I am overwhelmed trying to find one to just say I am trying to have fun with this.)
The pic is about us not our family members LOL

I will take that star~! It was worth all the hassle of trying to down load this pic.

Reminds me of the struggle I had a few days ago when importing a file from one word processor to another (obscure line spacing setting). I think that we both worked on something that will make things easier in the future.

nice pics. I like many of y'all here had the body aid and the harness to go with it. One body aid an y cord...

And no I do not wish to post a pic of me. :)

Back