Show off your desktop v.711

Looks nice!! Where did you get that wallpaper, I'm sure my wife would love to have those!

Thanks!
K.

:ty: I made them for my desktop through my PhotoShop. You will see my other pics soon ! ;)

CyberRed, that is a very nice desktop for thanksgiving. You are very artistic person.

:ty: everyone ! Here's my 2nd desktop pic I just created. I am thinkin' about one more to make and, that is goin' to be a turkey after this 2nd one. :D

desktopthanksgivingbearay5.jpg

Nice!! I just showed to my wife, you made her drool!!! :drool:

Aw, I am sorry that I made your wife drool. :lol: But, hey - she can draw somethin' like this in her computer, too if she has her own PhotoShop ! :D

Oh you mean wallpaper? You can download the link I just posted.. It comes with it. :)

Oh you mean wallpaper? You can download the link I just posted.. It comes with it. :)

RedheadGurrrl said where is the wallpaper on your screensaver cause interent of AllDeaf is blocked on your screensaver cant see what look like on your wallpaper so put AllDeaf down to your taskbar then click screenshot and put in here so we can see what look like of the wallpaper on your computer :)

Hope this help ya what I said :).

I understand I wanted to say I didn't put wallpaper on purpose it was made by Microsoft when I installed a new Desktop theme it did automatic to change the wallpaper... I just wanted to show everyone about brand new Windows XP Desktop Theme.. That is why I made "sample" to show what it looks like whoever interests to download... :) But I'll show what the wallpaper looks like.. But it's not for me though..

Here:
zunewallsample1.png

Back