Show off your desktop v.711

Heres the wallpaper I changed it today.

I am charlie brown - I was cleaning up and collect the leaves BUT Snoopy - The kids on my block jumped into it and made the mess. grrrr.

Originally Posted by CyberRed
Ok, since Sunshine1 brought up about others who might want to copy some of ADers' images for their desktop, you guys can copy this image below, if you like. Please, feel free to help yourself. I only created this ONE image for everyone. Enjoy !

CyberRed ...
1.gif
You made it successfull. Congratulations! Btw .. cute desktop you got here! Smile!

Aww cute wallpaper, RedheadGrrl. You could come over and do mine too. hehe

Koala, urs is so beautiful. I love the lighthouse by the ocean.
Thanks, glad that you like it. ;)

Heres the wallpaper I changed it today.

I am charlie brown - I was cleaning up and collect the leaves BUT Snoopy - The kids on my block jumped into it and made the mess. grrrr.

Aww cute wallpaper, RedheadGrrl. You could come over and do mine too. hehe

Thanks, glad that you like it. ;)
hehe well umm I have to think abt it.. ;) oh wait, ur is in spring right?? so wont go there till fall season mean mine will be spring season. hehe ;)

Originally Posted by CyberRed
Ok, since Sunshine1 brought up about others who might want to copy some of ADers' images for their desktop, you guys can copy this image below, if you like. Please, feel free to help yourself. I only created this ONE image for everyone. Enjoy !

CyberRed ...
1.gif
You made it successfull. Congratulations! Btw .. cute desktop you got here! Smile!

:ty:

Yeah, I know it's a little bit too early to post Christmas for desktop here since Thanksgivin' is over. I would like to share this art with you and it is for you all ( ADers ) -- you can use it for ur desktop. Enjoy !! :)

I have a few Christmas images to rotate for my desktop. Will post here to show you what's on mine today.

adsh7.gif

Cyber,
Ha Ha.... So cute desktop...

FYI, I'm collection cows, rooster, pigs, and chicken for kitchen only.. and getting there growing little bit but take my time. Not want too many stuff in my kitchen.. :)

Cyber,
Ha Ha.... So cute desktop...

FYI, I'm collection cows, rooster, pigs, and chicken for kitchen only.. and getting there growing little bit but take my time. Not want too many stuff in my kitchen.. :)

Aw that's cute ! Any animals are cute, especially babies animals. :)
I was soo busy yesterday ... didn't have time to post with my 3 different ( rotate ) desktop pics. I hope I have the time to do it by today. :lol:

Ok, here's my desktop pics that I rotated includin' that cow ones. lol

snowmountain650x550pz5.jpg

christmas650x550ay5.jpg

The sun sets on the year 2006.

Richard

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 8
Hey Grayson, Nice picture of you with Pluto and his master Mickey. So awesome. When did it taken??

Heres my xmas wallpaper. I was trying to make it alittle big but it was soooo huge so i decided to put down the thumbnail instead.

Ya sure like Snoopy eh? My best friend LOOOOOOOOOVES Snoopy! :)

Cute wallpaper though! :)
Heres my xmas wallpaper. I was trying to make it alittle big but it was soooo huge so i decided to put down the thumbnail instead.

Back